Eminem : Revival

Man this album is trash. I mean I wasn't completely shocked based off the first two singles and his recent albums but why even make music.

Beats garbage, Ems voice and rapping style on a lot of songs are garbage. Seems like he is just talking fast and not really rapping with a flow.

Last Em verse I approved of was the one on Big Sean album. Time to retire Marshall.

I can't even believe I'm listening to this bull****.

I had no intentions but my girl likes this dude (still) so she wants to spin it. FML.

Outside of a track or two this ish is hott Garbage. Total trash. What happened to em?

havent given the album a real listen yet, just skimmed thru a couple tracks. I actually really liked the Ed Sheeran joint :blush: :lol:

All I gotta say is The Joe Budden Podcast and Monday's Everyday Struggle episode will be great.

This album is certified doodoo from beginning to about the 3rd to last track.

Honest opinion dog? :nerd:
I’ve got to give it a few more spins honestly. The flows kind of caught me off guard. It just sounds a lot like Em trying to fit into this generation and not just being himself. It’s like since Eminem Show he got further and further away from what made him him in favor of broadening his fan base and catering to everyone. There’s a few moments here where it feels like the dude is begging his fans to stay by him and believe in him.

There’s a few vintage Em songs on it though. His storytelling and sound is still there, he just chooses to do dumb Pink features and fake voices more than anything.

This is all really rough, though. I gotta listen again. It’s not terrible, but it isn’t what I wanted.

These are trash sadly. I actually liked the MMLP2 and thought it was an enjoyable joint but these sucks

This was terrible, Em just hang it up, I'll say recovery was his last decent work but even that has 0 replay value. I want to say Em killing his legacy, almost forgot 99-04 EM ever existed. Does this dude not hear the beats he using trash.

Damn... The reviews in here are so harsh. I might not even check this out. Wow Marshall is officially done....

Back
Top Bottom