Eminem : Revival

yeah its fake :lol:

Some troll account tweeted that to him and then he posted it :lol::smh:

Idk not saying it’s not but why would he post it if it wasn’t real? He’s on the label and now apparently on the album...I would hope to think he’s smarter than that

Idk why it’s hard so accept that Em is washed and ain’t ever coming back :lol:

This. Is. Who. He. Is. Now.

This :lol: Interscope is about making $$$ and Em is their biggest cash cow. I know people really didn’t think this album would feature GxFR, Slaughterhouse, Royce, D12 members, and track placements from ALC and Havoc. ‘Scope needs those streaming numbers, so Ed Sheeran > Conway, Pink > Crooked I.

05E4F3E9-2260-4C84-BF07-4B9C8634B95F.jpeg
Whoever did this is an *******.:rofl:

Now I'm even more disappointed in the tracklist.:lol::smh:

Yea but he can at least hit us with a few bonus cuts or something with those features. It’s not like the consumer wouldn’t consume those tracks

Remember when he dropped that 7-track attachment to Recovery? Something like that with his “rap” roots

But yea he’s washed now

revival%20official%20art.png

Em marketing all over the place for this album, the drug prescription campaign...now we get the cover and it's him disgusted at the American flag. Bout to drop a pop heavy politically charged album. :lol:
:rofl:

Em gotta chill man. He just needs to spit and drop the album. We don’t need to see you kneeling in front of the flag to know you’re down with us.:lol:

I disagree. That tracklist has more pop than a soda factory. He has to balance out the anti Trump rhetoric with Teenybopper muzak. Chess not checkers.

Untouchable is out. A lot better than Walk on Water. Bumped it a few times then read the lyrics to it also.

I listened to the new song. It's not terrible, but it has 0 replay value.

I remember listening to his first 4 albums and there were songs I spun right back, and some I couldn't wait to listen to again.

Back
Top Bottom