Eminem : Revival

I’m a little iffy about the pop features

Wheres the 2 Chainz track?

Not sure if I'm more disgusted with the Phresher feature or the Pop features (Beyonce, Kehlani, Ed and Alicia).

Em has an opportunity here to add drums or better production to Walk on Water

I already see by the features what demographic he’s heading for smh

What an insanely underwhelming list of features. My goodness, wasn’t expecting it to be that bad.:lol: Eminem needs to stop claiming to be the best rapper if all he’s doing is songs with pop artist.

That tracklist looks tired.

Why he can't just rap wit rappers?...
Just say random stuff over a dope beat and make everyone happy.

This will 100% be a high selling dud. I purposely gave Walk On Water a second listen in my headphones the other day, and Em has lost it, but he's aware he's lost it, which is weird. I haven't seen the production credits yet, but at this point, Eminem may as well use auto-tune and hop on Metro Boomin and Southside beats. Royce & Kuniva are and have been making much better music than Em for years.

Bruh, who the **** is Phresher.:rofl:

I love Em, but he’s either wildin or trolling. Good God tell me he’s trolling.:lol:

To keep it 100, Em been trash since Encore. But he still sells records, which means he still has power and rappers and casual fans still kiss his ***. He needs more respected people to tell him that his music is hot basura.

I look forward to that em and x ambassador track. X ambassador are dope.

This is allegedly the trilogy after Relapse and Recovery

We’ll see where he goes from here after Revival

I was already not looking forward to this album after hearing Walking On Water.

Never has a tracklisting made me less excited

Man, I’m so out of touch.:lol:

I’ve definitely heard this before.

Bruh, wtf is Em doing with these feature?:rofl:

EDIT: Definitely just added this to my ignorant playlist.:lol:
Even I've heard this once before. The dude looks familiar to me too.

As for the Revival tracklist, yikes. Even worse than I expected :lol:

Only on NT can you look at a tracklist (with zero context, zero idea about production, etc.), and have an opinion on an album. :lol:

I want the old Eminem back. Just Don't Give a F*ck

Cleanin Out My Closet

Stan ft. Dito

The Em who brought us tracks that touched us, that were deep, etc. I'm already tired of hearing this commercial/pop Eminem. It might work for other artists, but in my eyes it will never work for Eminem.

Back
Top Bottom