Eminem suing Audi

with Em, sure why not sounds like you have a case with Audi

but Vanilla
30t6p3b.gif
Come on son

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Why are you speaking on the subject if you don't know anything about it?
Just because the Quick Reply box is there doesn't mean you have  to use it
 you seem cranky

he probably drives an Audi
his statement applies to both of yall^

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Why are you speaking on the subject if you don't know anything about it?
Just because the Quick Reply box is there doesn't mean you have  to use it
 you seem cranky

he probably drives an Audi
his statement applies to both of yall^

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Conan O'Brien does this alot on his show, he just changes some of the notes a bit and he doesn't get sued. I don't know if the people who own the rights to the original song are in on it.

Haha yes!!! First thing I thought of. He's right to sue, it's clearly a rip off of his song. 

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Conan O'Brien does this alot on his show, he just changes some of the notes a bit and he doesn't get sued. I don't know if the people who own the rights to the original song are in on it.

Haha yes!!! First thing I thought of. He's right to sue, it's clearly a rip off of his song. 

He definitely has a case. I think he'd win too. 

Dope commercial though.
edit: Come to think of it Audi is kind of dumb for this. Unless Em wasn't compensated by Chrysler for the "Imported From Detroit" commercial it's a wrap. 

He definitely has a case. I think he'd win too. 

Dope commercial though.
edit: Come to think of it Audi is kind of dumb for this. Unless Em wasn't compensated by Chrysler for the "Imported From Detroit" commercial it's a wrap. 

Why is he suing?
It sounds a little like his beat, even though he sampled Aerosmith to make his instrumental.

Doesn't sound like a case to me.

Why is he suing?
It sounds a little like his beat, even though he sampled Aerosmith to make his instrumental.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Why is he suing?

Loose Yourself samples Aerosmith? I thought of that for a second but thought I was getting confused with Sing For the Moment. 

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Why is he suing?

Loose Yourself samples Aerosmith? I thought of that for a second but thought I was getting confused with Sing For the Moment. 

if he wasnt affiliated with another car company this would be a non issue.

the fact another company is using a song that sounds like his to represent their company, seems like they're getting an endorsement without paying for it.

the fact another company is using a song that sounds like his to represent their company, seems like they're getting an endorsement without paying for it.

Originally Posted by presequel

yeah. Audi totally copied Chrysler and with no shame.

Originally Posted by presequel

yeah. Audi totally copied Chrysler and with no shame.

Back
Top Bottom