Eminem suing Audi

Wait, he's suing over a European car commercial that remixed a sampled instrumental that he used for an original composition, whose instrumental (again, just a sample) was used in an American car commercial? If anything, Chrysler is the entity that might have a case.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif

but

indifferent.gif

super rip off commercial 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

That Vanilla Ice vid had me
roll.gif
the first time I saw it. I had that lol what!? and dog did you just hear yourself look on my face.

That Vanilla Ice vid had me
roll.gif
the first time I saw it. I had that lol what!? and dog did you just hear yourself look on my face.

Funny thing is he probably wouldn't have sued if they just used the OG instrumental.

They butchered it so bad they deserved to be sued.

Funny thing is he probably wouldn't have sued if they just used the OG instrumental.

They butchered it so bad they deserved to be sued.

Jsjdf;sjfd;skfdskf!!! damn i wish i never saw that!! That car is so ill, now im really torn on what i want end of the year. F em, and F chrysler

Jsjdf;sjfd;skfdskf!!! damn i wish i never saw that!! That car is so ill, now im really torn on what i want end of the year. F em, and F chrysler

Eh,wasn't this the same issue w/ the "Ice Ice Baby" track years back when Van Winkle got sued?

Eh,wasn't this the same issue w/ the "Ice Ice Baby" track years back when Van Winkle got sued?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Wait, he's suing over a European car commercial that remixed a sampled instrumental that he used for an original composition, whose instrumental (again, just a sample) was used in an American car commercial? If anything, Chrysler is the entity that might have a case.

Maybe because Chrysler is made in Detroit. The commercial was shot at 8 Mile!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Maybe because Chrysler is made in Detroit. The commercial was shot at 8 Mile!
roll.gif

i think he has a case. he just needs to prove how similar the two are. itll be hard, but Audi will prob. just settle and cough over some $ or a new car to Em
laugh.gif

i think he has a case. he just needs to prove how similar the two are. itll be hard, but Audi will prob. just settle and cough over some $ or a new car to Em
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom