Eminem's New Video "We Made You" Droppin April 7th

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

eminem-dr-dre-50-cent-we-made-you-vp.jpg

50: hell naww im not wearin a choppa suit
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

All of his first singles suck but his albums (usually) never disappoint. So even if this sucks which it probably will, it doesn't mean that the album will be garbage. I'm looking forward to the non-singles.

Actually for the most part, his first single imo have been great. I liked "The Real Slim Shady", and "Without Me", and"Encore:Curtains Down" Usually the second/third single suck. Aka !%# Like That, which I admit is garbage. Oh and tell me which single on The EminemShow sucked. Thats right none. Oh to think of it, none from The Marshall Mathers LP either. %@#*@ Please II
pimp.gif
Real Slim Shady very clever and catchy and thebeat was hot so dont lie to yourself
pimp.gif
The Way I Am goes hard
pimp.gif
Stan goes hard
pimp.gif
/end

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by ItWasWritten

this is gonna suck...

Sure...whatever you say buddy. We all know you have the best taste in this forum.
says the mets fan
roll.gif

you really do seem to hate on everyone but hov tho...just sayin bro...
He hates on himself cmon
laugh.gif

MVPlikeKobe24 wrote:
ima see how this is.....i dunno why people r judging the track that still hasnt leaked based off of a screenshot from the video
laugh.gif

that's what i was thinking....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItWasWritten

this is gonna suck...

Sure...whatever you say buddy. We all know you have the best taste in this forum.
says the mets fan
roll.gif

jay got his @$#! ups... and its not hate... eminem b rappin about pure #@%*#!!+ 99% of the time... u kno its tru...

yeah his first singles usually are corny as hell so you got a point...i guess we'll just have to wait and see, you cant say you aint anticipating it atleast a lil tho time can you?

he needs to come out with "female dog" please III..

Get X, Snoop & Dre back on the track
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the album mostly bc there HAS to be a track dedicated to Proof, may he R.I.P.

One more day.

I like the anticipation.

I actually miss waiting for something to drop on the official date.

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

ItWasWritten wrote:

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

this is gonna suck...

says the mets fan
roll.gif

jay got his @$#! ups... and its not hate... eminem b rappin about pure #@%*#!!+ 99% of the time... u kno its tru...

yeah his first singles usually are corny as hell so you got a point...i guess we'll just have to wait and see, you cant say you aint anticipating it at
least a lil tho time can you?

nope... not at all... until he starts rappin about life my ears are closed to him... if he say anything thats not physically possible in his single
smh.gif

This dude is the biggest hater on this board

Oh, what else is new. TIME is hating on Em, the biggest artist his region will ever see.

I have a feeling they mean midnight...west coast time.
eyes.gif

Just checked the guide, they have a one hour block of The Hills from 2-3 here in NYC...

I am not stayin' up till 3 AM for Em...sorry Marshall.

Back
Top Bottom