Empire New series in Fox

Yeah Jamal was trying to dip. They must have added a couple zeros to his check and now he's back tracking

:lol: Word. They accelerated the **** out of his recovery after the second to last ep made us think he may not make it.

I just think that they squander potentially decent storylines. They could've ended the season with Jamal still in the hospital, they squandered Hakeem's kidnapping, they squandered the shady pastor storyline etc

Last edited:
Luscious kids should be more messed up mentally. In the past month they found out their daddy's real name, that they had a grandmother still alive, that their grandfather was murdered and now they met their long lost uncle :rofl:

Make you think there's some back story where he did even more ****** up **** while they were growing up and that's why they so blasé about it.

I think he's gonna keep his promise and still try to smash before he kills her
laugh.gif
Knowing this show, he'll probebly force her to marry Jamal so she cant testify against Lucious for killing her father. 

Wait so Dre and Anika actually married in real life ... :lol: so both of his wives fighting to the death

Last edited:
Taking drugs allegedly to lose weight cuz FOX pressured her to have more sex appeal a.k.a. lose weight.

They buggin cuz she was sexy before the show and all of S1 but I'm black and these hollywood white dudes idea of sexy is flat as a board with fake breast :smh:

If this is true :rofl: this show is as good as canceled.

No wonder I saw that preview for this new Lee Daniels co-produced girl group show called Star.

Last edited:
Taking drugs allegedly to lose weight cuz FOX pressured her to have more sex appeal a.k.a. lose weight.

They buggin cuz she was sexy before the show and all of S1 but I'm black and these hollywood white dude's idea of sexy is flat as a board with fake breast
mean.gif

If this is true
roll.gif
this show is as good as canceled.

No wonder I saw that preview for this new Lee Daniels co-produced girl group show called star.
Completely agree. 

thats not even a real site guys. did you even verify? that whole page is just promoting weight loss pills lol.

They buggin cuz she was sexy before the show and all of S1 but I'm black and these hollywood white dudes idea of sexy is flat as a board with fake breast :smh:

If this is true :rofl: this show is as good as canceled.

No wonder I saw that preview for this new Lee Daniels co-produced girl group show called Star.

These are the same type of dudes that got Kerry Washington looking sickly. :smh: She was so fine before Scandal.

Back
Top Bottom