Empire New series in Fox

They literally made that whole "takeover" thing just a cliff hanger from one the break until 1.5 episodes in from break 
indifferent.gif
. That literally could have been the entire last half of this season if they wanted it to be.
laugh.gif

Luscious always in the right place and doing some wild stuff. Even had the scrub covers on his shoes 
laugh.gif

That song Jamal and Hakeem did for Andre though.....
embarassed.gif
. Feel bad for him man. He starting to break again though since his life is in some turmoil though. Having the pastor question his wife with him on where she was since she wasn't in her office though 
laugh.gif

Flip, flop, flip flippity flop

:lol:

Cant believe Im still watching this mess.
That was pretty lame :lol:

Like a scene out of a 80s hip hop movie. Getting mocked by a dance crew :lol: Made it near stereotypical that they were all gay and it's cuz he's smashing a female.

That song Jamal and Hakeem did for Andre though.....:wow: . Feel bad for him man. He starting to break again though since his life is in some turmoil though. Having the pastor question his wife with him on where she was since she wasn't in her office though :lol:
I was anticipating they were gonna finally make dude sing (cuz the actor playing Andre can really sing and better than Jamal/Jussie imo).

And just like Maria Tomei and Naomi Campbell are off the show, smh. But I did enjoy that moment when Cookie went upside Hakeem's head. 

And just like Maria Tomei and Naomi Campbell are off the show, smh. But I did enjoy that moment when Cookie went upside Hakeem's head. 
Marisa was gone once she signed the label over to Naomi's character :lol:

All that fictional money gone though :smh:

Last edited:
I get the breaks, but I hate when it's not consistant. As soon as they come back from winter break they show 2-3 episodes and then take another 4 week break. I'm like .....WTF??

Damn, Kelly Rowland got real light skin the older she got.

:lol: @ Lucius playing Hakeem like that at the shareholder meeting.

Hope Anika's fine *** dies then Hakeem.

You probably don't have to catch up but you could just start watching next week and the only thing you would have missed is that Naomi Campbell's character and Marisa Tomei's character are dead.

You probably don't have to catch up but you could just start watching next week and the only thing you would have missed is that Naomi Campbell's character and Marisa Tomei's character are dead.
Well that's nothing major, I can deal. Repped.

After this season, I'm good on Empire. Show is just all over the place now. Unless Hakim bites the dust it's just gonna keep on dragging on.

That was only my 3rd time watching Empire but I'm pretty familiar with all the characters through twitter, but wow :lol: that was all over the place, but entertaining. Before the dudes started that massive sensual makeout/sex scene, I was like
View media item 2021256
....then
View media item 2021253

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom