Empire New series in Fox

Jamal crying every week. Hakeem being a spoiled brat every week. Over it all.

Luscious needs to financially cut them all off

Last edited:
I only caught parts of the ep.

Like when Lucious revealed it was Cookie that called out the hit on Frank Gathers in the first place :lol:

:rofl: @ how the brothers all got quiet when Jamal tried to stand up to Lucious.

Can't lie, Andre is starting to become my fav character. When he made that comment about that fashion designer's daughter's hair and then had her hair cut off while she was sleeping..
pimp.gif
 And him setting into motion that plan to replace Teyana with his protege was nice. 

Last edited:
There were some other pics of her in a thread a while back where I was like nah she just inherited Bruce's big head but here in a different light I'm like I see the Demi in her :evil:

Last edited:
hype dead for this now? 
nerd.gif

i swear the way they switch titles
laugh.gif
 cookies head of a&r now annika back

is she still 50/50 ceo w lucius?

i dont even think any of that stuff matters anymore

what happened to her label with the hood studio?

andre obviously gonna get nessa killed somehow

they killed to half bro story only to keep it on life support 
mean.gif

lucuis moms tellin shorty to twerk for the he/she 
laugh.gif

and they cant make hakeem any less relevant i dont think 
laugh.gif

nia long's teddies 
devil.gif

i thinks it bout time they wrap this up tho

hype dead for this now? :nerd:

i swear the way they switch titles :lol:  cookies head of a&r now annika back

is she still 50/50 ceo w lucius?

i dont even think any of that stuff matters anymore

what happened to her label with the hood studio?

andre obviously gonna get nessa killed somehow

they killed to half bro story only to keep it on life support :smh:

lucuis moms tellin shorty to twerk for the he/she :lol:  

and they cant make hakeem any less relevant i dont think :lol:

nia long's teddies :evil:

i thinks it bout time they wrap this up tho

It's fell off big time this series.

It's not that it fell off. Its just that the thing that made the show popular could never bee sustained. Continuous drama. It's basically a hip hop soap opera with music and violence.

so next season we back to season 1 again? 
nerd.gif

nia long gone? 
nerd.gif

does hakeem love bella at all? 
nerd.gif

granny murked tariq 
laugh.gif

demi moore gonna be rapin lucius 
laugh.gif

That whole finale was weird but that ending :lol:

Demi was looking a bit off. I was like is that really her? She straight up molesting Lucius in front of his family.

I only seen parts of the finale but I already know bit by bit Lucius will regain his memory and go back to his vindictive ways when he figures it was Andre plotting.

An ailing Lucious will get a visit from a familiar face next season on Empire — in the form of an Oscar-winning actor.

Forest Whitaker has signed on to join Season 4 of the Fox hit drama in a multi-episode arc, TVLine has learned. He’ll play “Uncle Eddie,” a musical icon who gave Lucious his first radio airplay back in the day. Now he’s back to help his protégé recover from that nasty explosion in Las Vegas, and a grateful Cookie asks him to produce a song for the Empire label’s 20th anniversary.

Whitaker has enjoyed a long and illustrious film career, highlighted by an Best Actor Oscar win for playing dictator Idi Amin in 2006’s The Last King of Scotland. But he’s no stranger to the small screen, either: He had key roles on The Shield and ER and recently starred in the short-lived CBS spinoff Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior.

Empire‘s fourth season kicks off Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 8/7c, with Lucious making his first public appearance since the Vegas explosion. That episode will also serve as Part 1 of an Empire/Star crossover, continuing at 9 pm with Star‘s Season 2 premiere.

http://tvline.com/2017/07/19/empire-casts-forest-whitaker-season-4-uncle-eddie/

Forest Whitaker coming for that check. n**** playing uncle eddie lol

Cancel this ****

Damn Forest! Why sully yourself with this trash show?

lol empire had so much potential. i was so captivated the first season,**** just went completely left. its like the writers were smoking weed the first season,then they upgraded to snorting blow,then went to smoking crack rocks,now they snorting angel dust

Back
Top Bottom