Empire New series in Fox

Man, if anything...I think the show has gotten better now that it’s more of the family, and less of the side characters.

Problem is these long a** breaks they take between episodes, tend to forget all about it.

Is viewership dropping? I felt that was a huge reason why the show even went beyond the first season.

HIghly doubt it's the final season.

Not the last season.

Ratings not as high as the first 2 seasons but good enough to keep getting renewed.

There are more rumors that certain characters will dip than the show ending.

Last edited:
Killing Xzibit reminded me what a killer Dwight is.

Dude really is a sociopath.

I feel like Andre is gonna kill Hakeem's baby momma (forget her name).

Daaaaaaaammmmnnnnnn

Andre getting to work on that promise. Killing Anika has been a long time coming. To get her back with what Phylicia Rashad did to him :smh: Grimey.

Never did like how they dropped that subplot

:rofl: @ Hakeem and the white boy getting shot at. White boy most likely dead.

I can't help but be a little skeptical, while I don't doubt that something like this certainly could've happened
something about this seems a bit off to me, but we don't know the full details so I could definitely be wrong
but it sounds like he was out cruising and got into some trouble

Last edited:
I can't help but be a little skeptical, while I don't doubt that something like this certainly could've happened
something about this seems a bit off to me, but we don't know the full details so I could definitely be wrong
but it sounds like he was out cruising and got into some trouble
you're not alone in that thinking. I want to be outraged, but I feel like this is one of those situations where we should sit back and wait for more details.

A black, openly gay, celebrity and star of a currently running TV show. Finds himself walking in the middle of 18° CHICAGO at 2am for a sub? Only to wind up assaulted, with face, "pounded in" along with some, "unknown chemical" having been poured on him. In addition to a rope having been tied around his neck...

Strangely enough the photo posted by Lee Daniels (who created the show that is losing viewership) posted a photo that was quickly deleted. Aside from slight cut under the eye, Jussie seemed to be ok, hopefully knowing he's a natural target for discrimination. This one seems rather odd all for a meatball sub.

Back
Top Bottom