Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

bigsupa... how much did you pay for the 1 pack?

DF!!!

$75 FOR THE 1 PK

AND DNeou20 YEA THOSE ARE RC...BOX WAS KILLED...THIS ONE FTL HAD 4 PRS LEFT A SZ 8 12 (2) AND 13 I KNOW FOR A FACT AN 8 AND 12 ARE GONE

grabbes me some wht/navy bo's, kobe's, eggplants, some kicks for the nephew/ some more freshwater griffeys, and i dont ifit was a problem in the system or what but i stocklocated the DMP 1's and they were on sale for $99.99 i called my footaction and the other footlocker to check theirs and they were still at $225.00 so i put the sku in again and it still said on sale for $99.99 so i pulled the trigger and stock located them and only paid $56.00 bones. for the pack. I have my receipt to prove it , just called and its being shipped out of N.C. I came up real good on that one.

^
Keep your fingers crossed on them getting sent to you.

Ole' bamma managers these days don't ship things, wanting all sales to be "in house".  Thus, you inquire, and end up just getting a refund 2 weeks later.  Happened a couple times with me attempting to look out for "RockDeep".

Reason I just make my rounds and trips personally face to face.

YO! ^ You think I jinxed Carnivores?
embarassed.gif
Guess I'll cop at 30 off.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

$75 FOR THE 1 PK

Hmm.. not bad. I wish I had known about those RC's. My favorite color in the VII's.

jaguarkicks... I'm telling you right now, if that pack is coming from Charlotte - you may be due for a refund.
nerd.gif
If not... nice pickup!

DF!!!

Got a last second hookup from a girl I help out at the bank...came away with a pair of V-Days and Inlines. $150 for shoes and tip. Throwing in a $10 Starbucks too, hopefully she'll be willing to help out again down the road.

^
Footlocker still scans them jawns at $225.

7s pack still full price too.

*shrugs shoulders*

and my Main Man "AirAnt23,"

I would blame you for the Carnivores, but as my grandma used to say, "That'll be TOO MUCH like RIGHT!"
laugh.gif

j/j.

Personally, the quality of the shoe at the price point, paying the 30% off is eqvil to 50% off IMO.

And how many times have I been able to say that the last, er, 4 years....
eyes.gif

If you can spot black Superfreaks down there, holla at me in box please kind sar!

AirAnt23 i feel ya im not tripping tho. i know the other footlocker in my area has the sz i need so they prob will fullfill the order i just didnt get the shoes from them because their system still has em for $225 fingers are crossed tho hope i dont get crabbed on.

so quick q for employee appreciation do you have to be an employee to enjoy these great discounts? How do you get the discount if your not an employee

Originally Posted by monstar

so quick q for employee appreciation do you have to be an employee to enjoy these great discounts? How do you get the discount if your not an employee
Yes you have to be an employee. If you're not an employee and want the discount, go become an employee, and you'll get the discount. 
919365c4181d8a115999ec0f425ab75663cf7361.gif

YO! ^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I would blame you for the Carnivores, but as my grandma used to say, "That'll be TOO MUCH like RIGHT!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My mom used to say that ALL THE TIME.

DF!!!

DMP 1 is $99.99 round my way
DMP 7 $199.99
just an FYI
wink.gif

couldn't get it done on the 50, I'm 0/3 in this 2010
embarassed.gif

congrats to those that were solid, I'll get these damn Griffey Volts eventually
grin.gif

Originally Posted by monstar

you have to go in the store looking cool, get all the shoes you want,  preferably new release shoes, go to the register and tell them that you want the 50% deal and that your gonna pay with credit card only. it's best if you talk to the store manager though.  make sure to get about 10 pairs of shoes though so that they let you get the 50

YO! I copped the blk/lilac 24-7... might be getting swapped for the 3M pair though...

... they just don't look that hot UNTIL the light hits them.
ohwell.gif
DF!!!

YO! I copped the blk/lilac 24-7... might be getting swapped for the 3M pair though...

... they just don't look that hot UNTIL the light hits them.
ohwell.gif
DF!!!

WHICH ONES DONT LOOK THAT HOT ANT? THE 3M OR THE ONES YOU COPPED....YOU CAN NEVER GO WRG WITH "EXCHANGES"
pimp.gif

YO! ^ The 3M's. I was going to get them straight up but I was on the fence. The pics with the flash are what makes me want them. DF!!!

Originally Posted by thacamel

Hey Agent, where did you find the 1 pack for $99? Is it at a Champs clearance store?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
They 69.99 at Outlets now.

A grade.

indifferent.gif

EOH always hatin on Agent tryna stop my shine.... I love this guy (no karamo)
roll.gif

It was a local FTL but I heard they were going to become a clearance spot cuz they're in a mall that's as dead as a doornail lol.... and there's a big 4-day sale starting Thursday until Sunday so checc your local FTLs and possibly Champs and FAs for more details.... TOP THAT MR. eoh
grin.gif

roflmaololzzzzzzzzz
smh.gif

YO! ^ The 3M's. I was going to get them straight up but I was on the fence. The pics with the flash are what makes me want them. DF!!!

Scooped those up as well, I'm %$!$+$% with them heavy... however the spot only had the grey/white brons... I need to swap em out at a spot with the grey/orange joints tho
ohwell.gif

YO! ^ Damn, what it was you asked me about the other day? I got the grey/orange joints by me but not the grey/whites. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom