Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

Wasn't able to get the Kobe V Draft Days. The employee's didn't want to get in trouble, oh well. Big ups to those that were able to get something with the discount.

Picked up some cheap kicks and gear, but this takes the cake by far

fd215fe3d52cf33857075c9cbcf84fdfda76180.jpg

Got a swoosh account so no real need to go in. Patience paid off finally got my Eggplants and black/gold Lebron's. Also copped the Space Jams and 11/12 pack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

got pop kobes and black ps brons on the cheap.

got lucky on them POPs they were suppose to be excluded ( all 4/17 releases)

ahhhh came out pretty good.
my boy got me a pair of eggs + bred 6s for my girl. 160 + 15 for lunch for him = 175.
gonna send my pair of eggs i copped from ndc back for 212... so free bred 6s + 37 back in my pocket.
pimp.gif

The footlocker Over Here!! Was Gay! I go over there tell the Connect i want the Eggs & Atlantic Penny 2's and they said they excluded!! I Was so 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Gotta be careful with them giftcards depending on how they were obtained(exchange or return), those ones can be tracked. Along with purchased gift cards by employees, if they used their discount. Cash is always the best way.

Originally Posted by bigj505

ahhhh came out pretty good.
my boy got me a pair of eggs + bred 6s for my girl. 160 + 15 for lunch for him = 175.
gonna send my pair of eggs i copped from ndc back for 212... so free bred 6s + 37 back in my pocket.
pimp.gif

good stuff I always tip 15-20 without them none of it would be possible.

Originally Posted by thekckid

Got a swoosh account so no real need to go in. Patience paid off finally got my Eggplants and black/gold Lebron's. Also copped the Space Jams and 11/12 pack
pimp.gif
What?!  You still got Space Jams & 11/12 packs sitting around your way?  You in KC?

Couldn't get anyone to come through. +$*# it. Just gotta get my money up and start supporting the moms and pops again.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by thekckid

pimp.gif
What?!  You still got Space Jams & 11/12 packs sitting around your way?  You in KC?

I am it was a smaller adult size but yea it is still a few floating around

Back
Top Bottom