Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

to those who are on  the outside looking in when these weekends come around, rather then post in here asking for hookups and getting banned or suspended just use common sense between now and saturday.

go in your local footlocker/footaction/champs friday or saturday you can go tomorrow if you wanna plan in advance to be good for the weekend. pull a randon employee to the side that seems like their cool. best bet is to go for younger employees. tell them you know theirs a 50% this weekend and would like to get their discount and in return you'll take care of them. do this discretely though so that you don't put it out there for everyone else to hear. if they turn you down, they turn you down, nothing you can do about it but it usually has a 70% success percentage.

remember most footlocker employees make close to minimum wage so any employee with any common sense would jump at the chance to make a few hours of pay for doing the simple task of sharing there discount with you.

remember it's cash only and when doing this know whats excluded, know what you want, and know the deal ahead of time so that you'll have a better chance being successful when talking to employees.
please if you are going to do this, do it with caution...this post might cause some bad things to happen for the EA...

id be sad to see it go or become more of a hassle because people get greedy and employees get caught

i'm just posting the truth though, and trying to save a bunch of people from getting banned or suspended over asking people to hook them up.

truthfully every 50% thread is the same.    some people either work for the company or have friends who do  and a good 6 pages is people talkin about what their going to get and what they hope isn't excluded.   the other 4 pages is people wanting to get the hookup and either asking other members to hook them up or thinking they can just go in a store and expect to get the hookup for free.   in my opinion whenever theres a 50% once its confirmed the dates and exclusion list should be posted and then have it locked at the top of the nike section for the weekend.   everyones on their own when it comes to getting their stuff.
O i agree with you 100%, and am happy you have said it but at the same time im like i hope lil kids and stupid lurkers dont use this and get more confidence thinking the EA is easy to come by...

its just when you post something like the earlier statement to help people out, it can also be detrimental because if lurkers and everyone start going into stores asking for the discount and catch a newb or someone just $$ hungry, they could slip and get caught up in something.  If it goes on then next thing you know the 50 only comes around 2x a year and employees are not as "appreciated" (also considering they usually make under minimum+commission and work hard for their company so these 50s are blessings from the regular discount)

i would love to see the confirmed exclusion list and date on one post and lock it up but then you couldnt help people out with where to go for a certain shoe or something like that (just info not buying and selling)...all this would end up in the SKU thread or the OUTLET thread and clutter that up more than we would need...so i dont mind leaving this thread open for me to search for the exclusion list and date, make a couple calls to actually confirm and go from there....i dont even read half the pages until i come to a post like this

Champs List.

G-shocks
AF1
Air Attack Pack
ALL 09s
All Free
All 95
Retro 6 Pistons
Lebron P.S.
Asics Kinsei 3
Mizuno Wave creation
PENNY LATCH???? idk what that is
commanders
AM LTD
All Flight 45
Shox Deliver
Reebox Zig zag
Easy tone
Runtone

or this

afhabl.jpg

Im a certain champs, and just seen the exclusion list No Lebron 7s at champs, possibly at footaction or footlocker, just not this specific location
Where in NYC is the varsity 6?

waaaaaaaaait a minute? eggplants and coppers are a go?

i KNOW my spot has the eggs... just hit up the homie and asked him to grab the eggs for me. gonna return my pair to nike that i copped on release date. 100 bucks back in my pocket
pimp.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by K I N G x B

So its confirmed for sat 24 & sun 25?

Bruh... when you see me post that pic, it's a done deal.
Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Foams aren't excluded?!?!?!....

smh.gif

I didn't even wanna repeat it. I peeped it and figured I'd quitely do my duty. But since you done said something...

I'm goin' in! I'm goin' in!

And BOY do I have a ace up my sleeve.
smh.gif
DF!!!

YO! My fault homie. Wasn't coming at you sideways... Tomorrow and Saturday, yes sir! DF!!!

saw the pic..said all 4/17 kobes were excluded so i was wondering if the kobe v playoffs were released on the 17th?thanks in advance..

get the kd cream and kobe aces for reg price or 7 pack , volt griffs on the 50% what would you do

FOAMS ????

Damn , I guess if there is still my sz laying around somewhere Ill cop a pair of EGGS.

FOR SURE , 1s and/or 7s Pack.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

FOAMS ????

Damn , I guess if there is still my sz laying around somewhere Ill cop a pair of EGGS.

FOR SURE , 1s and/or 7s Pack.

im certain their good to go.   last 50% back in march the girl accidently rang up my eggplants with the 50%    i was just trying to get them with the 30% but i realized everything came out cheaper then it shoulda been then i had the
happy.gif
pimp.gif
look on my face when i saw the receipt and realized she rang the foams up with the 50% by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom