Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

All 2009's excluded?!!!!! FUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! And my spot has no foams
smh.gif
idk wat to get now....

On that one pic someone posted a few pages back, it says "House of Hoops--Included." So HoH purchases for Kobes outside of PoPs, Dukes and USC's are a go???

YO! ^ Um... try 41-00788- 404 or 204 or 004 I don't remember the last 3 digits but I think it's one of those combinations. DF!!!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Metallic Air Max 24/7's... CHECK
Copper Foamposites... CHECK
Grey & Orange Brons... CHECK

pimp.gif
Hey Are you getting it from out here? Or Someone else bro?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My wishlist[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Copper Foams[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eggplant Foams[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Red Carpet Lebrons[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and maybe some Griffeys if they aint excluded....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I need to stop buying kicks [/color]
embarassed.gif

ima have to start from stratch cuz my usually connect, really doesnt work at champs anymore, cuz of school and my other boy unfortunaltey passed away over the weekend n dat dude always came thru!!!!!!!! damn how life is soooooo precious

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

ima have to start from stratch cuz my usually connect, really doesnt work at champs anymore, cuz of school and my other boy unfortunaltey passed away over the weekend n dat dude always came thru!!!!!!!! damn how life is soooooo precious, anyone willing to help pls, pm thanks.
Passed Away! !@! that's crazy!

^^^^yea bro were still all in shock, he didnt know he had diabetes, so he was taking medicine for his asthma, n had large doses of steroids, n it started to affect him n thought he was jz tired, but wen he went to take it he jz collapsed cuz his respiratory system jz shut down, his name is j.r. perlata from seattle, n i think he knows jmadidas from here, rip big homie, u always cam thru!!!!!1111

Back
Top Bottom