EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JULY 29th-AUGUST 1st!

gotta pick up some stuff I have on hold.

and for you kids that are ridiculously slow and/or have social issues, just use this script when you find an employee that isn't busy or with otheremployees;
-"I was interested in these shoes, I was hoping you can help me out. I could help you out as well"
-"?"
-"I know there is a sale going on, maybe you can give me a discount on the shoe and I can help you out"

^^^^^ DONE, STOP ASKING HOW TO USE EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C you were right. why don't you pass some g-shocks on over here
laugh.gif

hit me up bro

Being in the D.C. area FTW...

Neon Uptempos are in abundance.

For $80 I'm grabbing a *few* more...

Happy spending to all.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Being in the D.C. area FTW...

Neon Uptempos are in abundance.

For $80 I'm grabbing a *few* more...

Happy spending to all.

they still sittin in The Bay also.

whats considered a good tip? i just got two pair of sneakers, retail $260 for $130 and gave him $50 on top. Too cheap, too generous? He seemed happy...

That's adequate.

I tip $25.00 per item. So if I buy 3 items more than 100.00, I tip dudes $75.00.

good lawd yall r generous. at that point ur payin regular employee discount basically.
my homegirl goin for $10 a pair here in broward area, so whoever that was said they in broward, if u want the 50% off hookup holla at me!!!!

Wow you guys are mad ballin, I thought just a $20 tip on top of the discount was enough.

Anybody think if I just tip $20 for the DMP 1 pack, thats good?

3 items more than $100.00 each *. So in essence, I'd be paying in the neighborhood $175.00 or more for 3 pairs of kicks. That's not bad.

These employees are taking a risk by allowing their discount to be used, especially in this economic climate. (Wasn't there a big post about the majorretail chains cracking down on employees who get nutty with their discount?) And the employees I've dealt with don't know me, so I take these thingsinto consideration. I rather pay the discounted price, and the tip, instead of the MSRP plus tax.

home girl that hooks me up dont ask for nothing, hopefully i can get me some penny 2s, pennys 3s, uptempos, 95s, and nubucks. shouldnt be more than $300 , itis verified that gshocks are excluded in champs?

I swear i read somewhere that during employee appreciation that only 4-5 employees can use there discount at a time. If im wrong please correct me.

Back
Top Bottom