Employee Appreciation Weekend 50%0ff

Originally Posted by Sneako

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by Sneako

Originally Posted by Sheddy69
i know they on sale, but sometimes they still don't allow it. but it's just my guess.

2010s probably not either, since they're new

on a side note, the managers of the foot lockers that are launching the 2010s get a free pair each. if you got a manager friend that doesn't want them maybe he can hook you up with a deal.
Is that confirmed at 100%?

i would love these 2010s to be available for 50% off a week after release and have one of you fine NTers hook me up. Unlikely - so maybe I would settle for 40% off, haha!

If the Kobe V Dark Knights are dropping in FL or Champs, I'll definitely need a hookup. Please PM me, I'll make it worth your while.

I heard the Kobe V, 2010's and Bred VIs are on the exclusion list, as for the XII's all NOT excluded ....
NO PM'S I DON'T WORK AT FL/CHAMPS, as I myself am looking for a HOOK-UP
I can hook that person up with a good deal on the eggplants/copper/motorsports ....

thanks
PM WORKS
Looking for a hook-up in Toronto (GTA)

thanks

Whats the retail on the white/red 12's?

nvm, it was right there
embarassed.gif

when did the dark knight release?

I just got back from the mall WEM (Edm), FTL and Champs didn't get the dark knight and all stars here.

Dark Knights are releasing next week

The XII's are still at $179.99 so far.

What's everyone else getting/gotten?
I'm thinking white/red XIIs, Mesh toe AM90s/AM1s/AM95s, and some ASICs Kayanos.
Any nice air maxes in TO FL/Champs? If anyone knows of a dope colour-way please post it up!
Finally found a hookup.

Some stores kept the XII's at $179.99, some are charging $209.99.

and Dark Knights are actually releasing tomorrow.

^I was talking to the manager at champs and he said that its excluded for fifty day but I can get emp discound on it. so I said I'll take it. hehe! I think they're (champs) allowed one per employee only on the first day that it drops.

I was hoping to get the all stars too, but none of the champs and FTL stores got them in here in Edmonton.

Back
Top Bottom