Employee Appreciation Weekend 50%0ff

Originally Posted by bonez

^I was talking to the manager at champs and he said that its excluded for fifty day but I can get emp discound on it. so I said I'll take it. hehe! I think they're (champs) allowed one per employee only on the first day that it drops.

I was hoping to get the all stars too, but none of the champs and FTL stores got them in here in Edmonton.
haha ...lucky you...i only got to cop it with spc discount....

^ yeah, also helps that I work p/t at FTL. Working once a month at FTL saves my pocket from paying full price. I haven't had to pay full price on any shoes purchases for 3 yrs now, even when I go to the states I can use my discount.

but hey..... 15% is still better than 0% discount.

I use to work two shifts a week. Since I've been busy at my f/t job, I haven't been working that much.
The money I was making at FTL went back to FTL every pay day. I buy so much shoes that I don't even see the money I make there.
I was pretty much working for free. lol!

Hey, I need some help. I am in MTL and I need a pair of dark knights but I won`t pay 200$. Anybody know how I can get the 30% (or better) off at FL?

^I'd help you out, but I'm in Edm. check and see if you can talk to one of the employee to hook you up. Maybe give them a tip too.

Hope that helps!

Can anyone hook me up on the discount for the Kobe v? That shoe is so sweet I like the aways than dk. please hopefully a 30% discount thanks

can anyone hook me up in calgary??? i'll give ya sum tips
happy.gif
.. pm me!

Need a new regular hook-up for EA as my old one has become unreliable...fees can be discussed.

Just PM me...hoping to pick-up some Brons and Js if hook-up won't be using their quota

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Need a new regular hook-up for EA as my old one has become unreliable...fees can be discussed.

Just PM me...hoping to pick-up some Brons and Js if hook-up won't be using their quota
Same here. Will tip generously.

Please PM me!
Thanks

I got a decent hookup for nike bloor this weekend...its not 50% but it beats nothing. I might be able to help out. PM me.

I've got from a buddy of mine, Champs will be having their employee disco next week.
That would be on April 16-18. As for exclusion I haven't got a word on those.
I'll hear from him by Thursday.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i wonder if varsity red 6s will be excluded...

If I recall the XII's was excluded on the last one. (I think)
My guess is that the VI's will be excluded, don't hold me on that one though.

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i wonder if varsity red 6s will be excluded...

If I recall the XII's was excluded on the last one. (I think)
My guess is that the VI's will be excluded, don't hold me on that one though.

XII's were included, i scooped the white/reds for $90
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom