Employee Appreciation Weekend 50%0ff

You had a chance to pick those Kobes up for retail? And you didn't?
Man, I didn't cop for retail if that's what you're asking.
But they're worth it IMO. I passed on:
-50 stuff
-Bordeauxs
-Chaos Kobe VI

So I could pick those up. After wearing the Grinch VI, the shoe became serious for me.
I now have 5 pairs of VIs and it's only April............Damn haha

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

You had a chance to pick those Kobes up for retail? And you didn't?
Man, I didn't cop for retail if that's what you're asking.
But they're worth it IMO. I passed on:
-50 stuff
-Bordeauxs
-Chaos Kobe VI

So I could pick those up. After wearing the Grinch VI, the shoe became serious for me.
I now have 5 pairs of VIs and it's only April............Damn haha
Yup. Had the chance to pick both up for retail. I already bought 10 pairs (AJ3 BHM, KBVI BHM, and more) before the restock. Plus I was in the dog house already for buying to 10 pairs of kick while on holidays.

I was the same with the KBIV's, I ended up getting almost every CW.

elite socks included at foot locker? NICE
pimp.gif

looks like ill make a trip tomorrow

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Time to unsleep on those white cement iiis
Where do you plan on finding a pair of those?

In the manager's office I think? 
laugh.gif

At my usual spot I saw a sz10 Cement at the back, I'm sure it was on hold for someone.
Didn't get much, just helped people get zigs and frees thats about it. 

Time to unsleep on those white cement iiis
Where do you plan on finding a pair of those?

In the manager's office I think? 
laugh.gif

At my usual spot I saw a sz10 Cement at the back, I'm sure it was on hold for someone.
Didn't get much, just helped people get zigs and frees thats about it. 

grabbed a couple fitteds and pairs of elite socks for 30% off (dufferin mall foot locker doenst have the basketball elite socks in stock smh)

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

grabbed a couple fitteds and pairs of elite socks for 30% off (dufferin mall foot locker doenst have the basketball elite socks in stock smh)
I thought they were 50% no?!?

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I thought they were 50% no?!?

foot locker was 50%, champs only 30%. i went to dufferin mall and only champs had em in stock 

someone put me on how you all getting the ea hookup? what do you do when you dont know anyone who works there? just ask an employee straight ? info needed, need to get it in on the next ea

Originally Posted by irie

someone put me on how you all getting the ea hookup? what do you do when you dont know anyone who works there? just ask an employee straight ? info needed, need to get it in on the next
Definitely don't walk up to a random employee, that will get you shunned by all.
If you don't know anyone, most ways it happens is by becoming a regular customer;
almost all of the regular Jordan retro buyers have easy access to an employee discount from one of the Asst. Managers.
If not, then hope one of your friends, or a friends' friend, gets a job at FL/Champs
ohwell.gif

someone put me on how you all getting the ea hookup? what do you do when you dont know anyone who works there? just ask an employee straight ? info needed, need to get it in on the next
Definitely don't walk up to a random employee, that will get you shunned by all.
If you don't know anyone, most ways it happens is by becoming a regular customer;
almost all of the regular Jordan retro buyers have easy access to an employee discount from one of the Asst. Managers.
If not, then hope one of your friends, or a friends' friend, gets a job at FL/Champs
ohwell.gif

I used to be a regular customer long long ago and was offered the EA but now I buy exclusively on EA when I need something 
laugh.gif

Before that I'd chill with dudes and they'd hook me up but honestly they know I just want the damn discount
laugh.gif

Ofcourse I'd hook them up with something else.

Also heard of dudes buying their hookups lunches/dinners
roll.gif

Back in the day dudes hooked up other dudes regardless of payback but those days are long gone much like gas being < $1/L

ohwell.gif

I used to be a regular customer long long ago and was offered the EA but now I buy exclusively on EA when I need something 
laugh.gif

Before that I'd chill with dudes and they'd hook me up but honestly they know I just want the damn discount
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back in the day dudes hooked up other dudes regardless of payback but those days are long gone much like gas being < $1/L

This.
I used to be a regular at Foot Locker too.  I went in every weekend and dropped $500-$1,000 back then. I always dealt with the same person not knowing that he was the Assistant Manager. After a while he asked for my number and started texting me realease dates, holding my size on quickstrike releases and telling me when EA was on. He even hired me to work P/T  in his store when they gave him his own store to manage. 
I don't know how it works now for discounts though. Did FTL and Champs here in Canada go the Black Card way with a limit of $500 a month? it used to be $1200 limit on EA when i worked there. 

ive been getting the 50% off EA for about 8 years now, all started when one of my good friends in high school sister worked at FL and she hooked it up for free, then i just kept making friends that worked there. now, one of my connects i used to play baseball with and he hooks it up no problem and my other connect doenst even use his discount much so he'll literally let me spend $300 easily and all I need to do is grab him a couple beers at the bar
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bonez

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

This.
I used to be a regular at Foot Locker too.  I went in every weekend and dropped $500-$1,000 back then. I always dealt with the same person not knowing that he was the Assistant Manager. After a while he asked for my number and started texting me realease dates, holding my size on quickstrike releases and telling me when EA was on. He even hired me to work P/T  in his store when they gave him his own store to manage. 
I don't know how it works now for discounts though. Did FTL and Champs here in Canada go the Black Card way with a limit of $500 a month? it used to be $1200 limit on EA when i worked there. 

Yeah new system now but there's always someone who isn't buying lolI used to buy a sneaker a week now its more like every quarter on EAs lol

Hey,
just moved to etown do anybody knows where i can find some authentic sneakers?

Originally Posted by kix26

Hey,
just moved to etown do anybody knows where i can find some authentic sneakers?

What kind of sneakers are you looking for? We have the usual footlocker and champs at WEM. We also have Foosh audio and apparel in whyte ave. They carry some jordans/Nike's and more. Plus, Foosh was the only store in etown that got the yeezy's. Soular at WEM carry some jordans and Nike's but I dont really trust their items.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

This.

Yeah new system now but there's always someone who isn't buying lolI used to buy a sneaker a week now its more like every quarter on EAs lol
good looking out, problem is i dont buy shoes at ftl or champs , prices are unjustified at the stores. Guess ima have to "accidentally" make friends with one of them on that "o you work at foot locker" type deal.

Press ENTER to look up in Wiktionary or CTRL+ENTER to look up in Wikipedia

This.

good looking out, problem is i dont buy shoes at ftl or champs , prices are unjustified at the stores. Guess ima have to "accidentally" make friends with one of them on that "o you work at foot locker" type deal.

Press ENTER to look up in Wiktionary or CTRL+ENTER to look up in Wikipedia

Lolz

^^Yeah, that's not going to help anyone trying to get in on the discounts..........

There's always a creative way around things just whether someone's willing to do it or who your connect is

Got a friend (from college) who work at champs.
But didn't stop there I made friends with other people, including managers.
Just in case he wasn't available and such. That's how I got mine.

Finally got my OC's! If anybody likes kobes, I highly, highly recommend these. Just a great shoe to have.
Will be wearing the HECK outta these.

More pics in the Kobe 6 thread.

Finally got my OC's! If anybody likes kobes, I highly, highly recommend these. Just a great shoe to have.
Will be wearing the HECK outta these.

More pics in the Kobe 6 thread.

Nice OC's!!!

I still don't regret passing on them though

Back
Top Bottom