EMS QUESTION

Originally Posted by dmist24

Kinakabahan na ako "Arrived Abroad" na yung status... ano kaya sunod? Does it pass through central post? or diretso Bacolod? Yung mga nasa province dyan any experience?

In my experience, it will only be checked by the local customs officials therefore it will be forwarded to Bacolod and the local Bacolod Customs people will be the one to check it and charge the taxes if they find it to be taxable

Got my package! Yoohoo.... So far smooth lang yung aking experience dito sa bacolod. My cousin sent it March 19 and I got the package March 26.. Almost 7 days... As for the payment 35pesos lang yung binayaran ko... plus hindi ko akala-in kilala pa ng lady in charge yung pops ko nung nag presenta na ako ng ID ko... nag kwentohan pa nga kami.. at least meron na akong kilala ko.... as for the jacket... omg! sobrang laki! size XL! loose fit pa! anyways, at least I got my stuff!

Any idea how much it would cost to ship a shoe (say size 12 Jordan 1 High with OG Box) to the US via EMS?

^^ P2,620

You can visit the philippines post office website. They have the rates there per country based on actual weight in adobe format

Just finished back reading and seen post with regards to JAC (johnny air) shipping, the concern there is most of online sneaker store do not ship to freight forwarder address but only to paypal/credit card confirmed billing address. I have tried inquiring this from one of the online sneaker store, sad to say it never materialized for the same reason.

Any take on this guys, any recommendations may help, thanks.

pag sinabi ba ng ems na arrived and is being processed, nasa philippines na yung item? sino po may contact sa ems philippines? im from baguio and worried about my item. thanks.

Express Mail Services Office ----------- 854-5257Customer Service -------------- 854-3580 853-4789Usually if the item has a description like that in the Post Office Website, asa customs pa yan.. Pero in your situation na taga Baguio ka.. That i don't know, better call EMS office.. HTH!

hello, where do all packages from USPS being delivered, tried to call EMS in Pasay but they told me that they don't have my type of tracking number that starts with a "C". were they delivered to Pasay post office instead?

Do you have any idea and contacts whom should I call and inquire for this? my package was sent through USPS from CA.

Thanks in advance, any information will be much appreciated.

hello, where do all packages from USPS being delivered, tried to call EMS in Pasay but they told me that they don't have my type of tracking number that starts with a "C". were they delivered to Pasay post office instead?

Do you have any idea and contacts whom should I call and inquire for this? my package was sent through USPS from CA.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laurence

smile.gif

You package must have been shipped Priority Mail and not EMS.  Priority Mail packages have a tracking number that start with C but there is also a possibility that the tracking number that was given to you was a customs declaration number which ALWAYS starts with C, even for EMS.

Better get the tracking number and track it online at usps.com, tracking info will tell what kind of shipping method was used, whether EMS or PRIORITY.  Hope this helps

Thanks for the prompt reply my package was shipped Priority Mail through USPS, called the EMS given number (postal tel.no.) a while a go and they told me to leave my contact details and they will get back at me after 2-3 days , the reason is they will do the checking manually.

My stuff was shipped last July 1, 2010 and been a week already, any advice on what to do or do I have to wait for their call? are there any customs fee and taxes that I need to pay and would it be for pick-up or delivered on my doorstep?

Please, give me some sound advice on this - Its my first time to encounter USPS for I usually get my shipped package at CEMEC near airport road.

It usually takes about 14 working days for a priority mail package.roughly 3-4wks..waiting time is really shorter for EMS but the good side is,its normally easier to nego the taxes in your local post office..

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

It usually takes about 14 working days for a priority mail package.roughly 3-4wks..waiting time is really shorter for EMS but the good side is,its normally easier to nego the taxes in your local post office..

Oh man, I think it will not take that long for my shipment to arrive..as what I've told by the seller through his post office where my stuff was shipped it usually takes 6-10 days for my shipment to arrive.

That's why I'm a bit worried now as I called Cemec and they told me that it's not on their jurisdiction.

Published transit time for Priority Mail is 6-10 days, Express is 3-5 days. In reality, if the package is more than 2 lbs and sent priority mail, it will take 3-4 week. EMS is quicker, normally max of about 9 days.

thanks guys, I guess I just have to wait for them and hope that nothing unusual happens, have to call the Postal Office in Pasay again for these and gather information with regards to my shipment.

again thank you very much.

Usually the online tracking system gives you updates about your item via the tracking number..EMS gives close accuracy in the updates than packages sent thru priority mail..

On the side,is there any online stores who sends kix via door to door?i've only had kix sent via EMS and priority mail,and both are on a pick up basis..

I think if they use a courier service with established names like DHL, Fed Ex etc. your shipment will be delivered to you at your doorstep, bought some clothes online and shipped through DHL got it delivered to my place but paid additional 500+ though for custom taxes and fees.

just want to share my current experience with EMS. Tracking number starts with an E. Im from Baguio and ordered kicks from hongkong. got shipped on July 2, delivered door to door on July 7. they just asked me for 35 pesos. they didnt open the item anymore.

good to here that..didn't know that EMS does "door to door" delivery though...
suchtambay wrote:

just want to share my current experience with EMS. Tracking number starts with an E. Im from Baguio and ordered kicks from hongkong. got shipped on July 2, delivered door to door on July 7. they just asked me for 35 pesos. they didnt open the item anymore.

Got my shipment from the Pasay post office just today, only paid P40.00 for it, sad thing is my other shipment through Fed Ex to my dismay charged me with a whooping P2500.00 custom taxes and fees for a pair of sneakers that was declared as a gift and declared value of $45 from Singapore.

I'm very saddened by what happened and surely ruined my day until the USPS package scenario. Nevertheless...broke but happy =)

Back
Top Bottom