EMS QUESTION

^^^^ Yeah, KCs right. Even with LBC surface mail, customs doesn't care to check packages . As long as they are surface mail (4-6 weeks transit time), theywill be tax free.

Maraming salamat sa inyo dalawa
happy.gif

Kung papipiliin Johnny air or ALAS? or ano yung usually ginagamit nyo balikbayan service na mas ok pa? Sa california mangagagling...

Meron ba risk pag balikbayan box like kupit? Binalibag yung box?

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

What is the URL to track the package sent to US from PH using EMS?

I have sent a package twice via EMS Phils to the USA, the online site to track it is USPS.COM

ems question, bumili ako online store sa HK and track ko ung package and it says nan dito n sa Phil and pending customs inspection.does that mean they'lltax me?

^Go to Philippine Post Office Domestic Road, Pasay! Andun sigurado yun pre, just give them the tracking no. and they'll surely process it! That's whathappened to me last two transactions from PickYourShoes... Paid taxes for the item... Ask the staff the one that's tall and who's opening the box whenyou're infront of your item, if you can get a discount before you go to the customs office/room! Hope this helps...

^Depends on how much the seller declared the item!

Example for me:

$120 was declared, the computation showed PhP3000 (with customs receipt), but got discount ,so i only paid PhP1,500 (no more customs receipt) plus 35 pesos...

the delared amount of the shoes is 30$each....they havent left a notice yet..i just saw it in thepostHK tracking system that the shoes is here and pendingcustoms inspection

^you can ask them if your item is here and it's a ready for pick-up in the Domestic Road Post Office

Here are the Nos.

8543580 or 8545257

Just give them your tracking no.

Originally Posted by solepatrole

the delared amount of the shoes is 30$each....they havent left a notice yet..i just saw it in thepostHK tracking system that the shoes is here and pending customs inspection

Suggest you just wait for the notice.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Okay

A little EMS update.

I sent 2 boxes to the Philippines last week.

Upon arrival, stupid EMS sent the boxes straight to customs for pick-up instead of delivering them.

When the recipient went to the Pasay office to get the boxes, he was charged 19,000 pesos after the examiner opened the packages and checked every item. They assessed everything valued at $1,500. They were so pissed because the declared value was only $150.
laugh.gif
">

Good thing my connect was with him (retired Philpost employee) so he only ended up paying 5,000 pesos.

I'm still heated though. Bunch of hungry @#%$.

If anyone needs help in picking up a package, let me know. My connect can always help you out for a minimal fee (he was given 500 pesos in a sealed envelope). I only suggest this if you can't justify the misdeclared/under declared goods that you'll be receiving. It will also help if you have a receipt (I suggest you scan an original receipt, photoshop the prices, print it out and have it photo copied) to show those greedy bastards. They can't do jack once you show them the receipt even if the prices are ridiculously low.

This is only the second time that an EMS package I sent was forwarded to customs. I guess they're trying to make up for all those lost $$$ when EMS burned down a few weeks ago.

I'm just thankful that the boxes have been released now. Paying an extra $100 is not bad at all especially when the total amount of the items I sent is over $6,000.

laugh.gif
">
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31
FOR SALE: UPDATED JULY 8, 2007
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

if my connect was there you would pay nothing!
roll.gif

^Musta pre? Sana sinabihan mo rin ako nun! Sayang bro, the last two items after i've got your item, i've paid taxes too, buti i got discount, nakilalanako nung taga open ng box! Bad experience pa rin for me! Hehehe

bro bka i can get your connect sa customs?
smile.gif
i did not go to the postoffice ths afternoon wala time.....

my bro's sending me shoes thru johnny air cargo..wll the package go to customs inspection?2 pairs lng nman...f****** cstoms exmainer taxed me 2K when i gotmy items yesterday arggghh!! even though the package was declared a gift and with a declared value of 60$//...sir .kingcrux31 what batch k sa O.B gh bro?????

Bro..mga ilang araw naman bago ninyo narereiceved ung item?Gaano kabilis ang shipping .. ex..from HK - US..?

Hi guys, need help with a problem from customs. I have a package that is stuck at the Las Pinas post office right now. They wouldn't release it becausethere was no invoice/receipt with the package so they couldn't determine the tax to be deducted. I told them that it was a gift therefore no receipt isattached. Package was already marked as gift with a low value. Still they insist I provide an invoice or they would not release the shoes...

anyone who can help me out?

wow! no invoice for what? shipping? what's the item if you don't mind me asking...
What shipping mode did you use? EMS Express? Priority?

It's probably EMS Express that's why it got stuck in the post office. Its a pair of Nike SBs.

Apparently they are looking for the receipt or the invoice of the value of the shoes so they could determine how much to "tax". The seller probablydid not include any inside the box since it was marked as "gift". I also told the people at the post office that obviously it is a gift so why wouldthe sender attach a receipt!

Back
Top Bottom