End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

its going to take a lot of getting used to. What the hell is sneakertalk? who runs that?

Sneakertalk?

i love the new site....i havent been on in forever and the new site makes me wanna log on everyday again like i used to

Just got banned from "Sneakertalk" for posting the direct link to the real NT. :smh::smh:

That's why I'm PM'ing links to here, Most dudes over there have no clue what's going on.

That's what the mods there want, People to be lost and just stay there.

Last edited:
Already used to the new layout...lets goooo :smokin :smokin

and it actually feels and looks better than YUKU

Last edited:
Can we get some way to keep track of pages we visited?  On yuku it gray'd out the page number, but on here it doesn't do anything.

I can get use to the new NT, although I miss the setup we had on yuku, but it would be nice to get rid of the unnecessary stuff, like the home page and gallery page.  This isn't ISS, we don't need to keep track of who has the most posts or has the most points.  Also, I think the gear/reviews and article pages can be combined.  Just some ideas to reduce the clutter
ohwell.gif

Mannn what's up with this laggy crap on my iPhone... Looks like I'm gonna use the other site when I'm on my mobile :frown:

Feels bad man....

I had 996 post before the one above. This NT is fake and robbed me of my 1,000k post...

it's a lot faster, and the change is wayyy too much for me to handle...but i'll get used to it

the username info box on the left is a bit too big....and the grey is giving me a headache...i misss the old black/red/white colors...made it look like a pron site

They need to off that home page content and bring it straight to NT...ALL THE INFO IS FOUND IN THE SUBFORUMS...WE DONT NEED THE GIMMICK NICEKICKS/I's's' homepage

A lot more features and customization. Once I'll get used to it all, and there is a lot of change, I know I'll like this platform better.

Back
Top Bottom