End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

I don't even understand how I got to this page. Is this sneakertalk or the new niketalk? because if you click the "niketalk" link above or even the home page it takes you to sneakertalk.
any niketalk.com url will take you to sneakertalk as well...

thanks to Big J spamming one of the threads I made it back to the promise land. Was ready to throw in the towel when I saw sneakertalk :smh:

They need to off that home page content and bring it straight to NT...ALL THE INFO IS FOUND IN THE SUBFORUMS...WE DONT NEED THE GIMMICK NICEKICKS/I's's' homepage
Quoted and bolded for emphasis!  Just have the site go directly to the forums.  It'd make things a lot easier for mobile viewing and those other tabs aren't even going to generate much traffic after people get settled in...

I guess it's a good time to make a new sn. Was tired of using my sn from over 10 yrs ago that I let my ex pick for me.
mean.gif

:lol: I'm sorry but I had to. You got banned for that? I guess they like that site the way that it is over there.

I mean I dont plan on going back to wack *** yuku ever again but I was trying to make the NTers that were still unaware of the move and thought it was just a name/layout change get on board with the real NT.

I'll be watching that site for the next couple hours though as the #NTGoonsquad goes in with the pr0n. :lol: :lol:

Man... time'll. I never visit ISS so i don't know if it's similar. But NT is NT regardless I guess.

It'll take some time to get used to and like someone previously mentioned the new layout reminds me of ISS lite

I hope NT resident Screen Cappers are on their game for this historic event and document the downfall of a website that once had tens of thousands of members.

Back
Top Bottom