End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Yes you can actually retrieve your old sig!
1) Old NT Yuku (sneakertalk.yuku.com) go to your profile
2) Go to edit your sig
3) Copy that current sig
4) Go to your new NT profile
5) Paste the sig at the bottom
Should work after that. Wont have color and what not but it'll retrieve your previous sig!

Thanks brotha!

lol I think I just "repped" you or whatever the **** they call it

advertisements everywhere..

23670167.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely a change, but when people are used to it it'll be fine. NT is still appreciated

I miss my 10PieceNuggets account...why cant I log into it?

On the real, though, once we all get used to this new layout we'll all love it. Its updated, fresh, and still NT.

Was gone for a day and came back to this.Its gonna take sometime to get used to this but I guess I'll have to adjust.

I raged when I saw sneakertalk

Don't see how anyone can be complaining. Yuku was unusable. Once you get used to the new layout it'll be better.

And of course being on a better (and probably more expensive) server means more ads. I don't see the big deal...

*edit*
lost like 5k posts and joined 11/04 oh well :lol:

Last edited:
Niketalk rapture..........

WOW

Talking about I joined in 07!?!?!

So disrespectful.....

W/E

Last edited:
Why cant I see most pics/smileys when on the phn?
Itll also shut my browser down out da blue...what mobile browser yall runnin? (droid)

Lost a crapload of posts, and there is just wayyyyy too much goin on. The buy/sell looks like ************* classifieds (don't like).

I don't think it's that bad at all..It'll take about 2 days to get used to everything then the changes won't even be noticable..Everyone calm down and take a breath..

The only reason you're still alive is I haven't made it to NY. I don't hate you because you're ugly, stupid, or dumb, I hate you because you're an aborted baby that somehow made it through.

there is much to be improved, going to take a while to get use to this, but i look forward to the changes.

Back
Top Bottom