End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

What's new. Some people can't handle change too well. Maybe the new features are just too overwhelming for some. Either way, getting hurt over lost of post count or wrong join date is pretty sad.

Not liking the whole reputation thing.

Edit: just noticed my join date says 2008, I thought I joined in 2006? Hope someone fixes this.

Last edited:
when i tried to log on few hours back when it took me to sneakertalk i wasnt feelin it at all...glad to see NT back tho, site looks cool

It's definitely a bit overwhelming at first. Going from ezboard to yuku never worked with me. This however, will be GREAT.

This will take some getting used to, but I'm sticking around. Been here over ten years, still love this place.

Just went to yuku to get my avy/pics back. Don't think I can get my sigs back or get them to show up here though, can I?

I read Meth's response to why we changed over and I guess I understand a little more lol. (yuck fuku)

Gonna take a bit to get used to this layout (initially I don't/didn't like it). But I'll try to get used to it. I think one of the main things wrong with it are the ads on the side. If we're gonna have this many ad's, they'd be better off at the top/bottom of the page if anything.

Eh, gonna go mess with some settings and upload my avy right now i guess. lolz

Some of yall are like little kids you hate any kind of change. Nothing in life stays the same point blank get over it. The new site is nice and will take time to get used to but it will be rolling in no time. Hope a mobile app comes soon

Just went to yuku to get my avy/pics back. Don't think I can get my sigs back or get them to show up here though, can I?
I read Meth's response to why we changed over and I guess I understand a little more lol. (yuck fuku)
Gonna take a bit to get used to this layout (initially I don't/didn't like it). But I'll try to get used to it. I think one of the main things wrong with it are the ads on the side. If we're gonna have this many ad's, they'd be better off at the top/bottom of the page if anything.
Eh, gonna go mess with some settings and upload my avy right now i guess. lolz

Yes you can actually retrieve your old sig!

1) Old NT Yuku (sneakertalk.yuku.com) go to your profile
2) Go to edit your sig
3) Copy that current sig
4) Go to your new NT profile
5) Paste the sig at the bottom

Should work after that. Wont have color and what not but it'll retrieve your previous sig!

Back
Top Bottom