End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

First reaction is /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/mad.gif but like most things with a little getting used to it might grow on me

The emoticons should be back - they probably just got reset in the latest refresh of this site. We talked about that last week and had them saved. Might just take a while to get everything in order.

I would like to just officially apologize that everything isn't perfect within 30 minutes of the site going live. Please accept my humblest apologies for the inconvenience to your lives.
/img/vbsmilies/smilies/laugh.gif for real doe, everyone needs to take a deep breath

off the bat i dnt like but ill give it a week, im already frustrated because i go to the sports forum and a cavs off season thread is on the first page, in the music forum  theres a jojo and cassidy thread on the first page, i just don't know what to believe right now or what era of time i have been beamed too.

This feels like when i put the official ICS on my S2, it stinks, ironically i'm about to take that off and put something else on, i would browse the android thread but they might be talking about mytouches in there, going directly to xda

-member since 2000, i understand change is hard and will remain optimistic
To be fair, DipsetGeneral could have been the one bumping Jojo and Cassidy threads last night for all we know. There might be a new youtube video featuring one of them for 6 seconds that warranted a bump

What about our avys, sigs, post counts, and join dates are those coming back?
i dont know about post counts & join dates but i was able to log into my old yuku & retrieve my old avys & sigs etc...

Join dates & post counts are overrated imho.

I actually agree in a sense. Niketalk was the original site and was always the most simple to use. Now the appearance and functionality are too similar to the other sneaker sites/forums. Hopefully there won't be as many technical issues as there were under Yuku. I guess it'll take some time to get used to like others have said.

This just doesn't feel right at all. Yea it's new but I still don't think I could get use to it. NT is like chuck taylors and air force ones, THEY DON'T EVER CHANGE!

I agree with those saying the site looks too busy now. There's a lot of unnecessary **** all over the place. The simplicity of the old layout >>>

I'll give this a chance though. Most of you ****** live on Twitter anyway.

LOL @ all the banned SN's being back.

man :smh:

i hate how the forums are all small now i wish it was bigger like the old NT (pause)

and this layout looks like ISS..

plz give us a setting to switch back

edit: word old smiley faces are gone too? smh..

Last edited:
Am not liking this. Niketalk always won because of it's simplicity. This right now is garbation. This will save me a lot of time now because I see myself going on here less and less.

Last edited:
It's not too bad, I care more about reliability and not having a page crash every 5 minutes. The only annoying thing is this big block of white where people's sigs should be

Back
Top Bottom