End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

At first i didn't like the change, but 10 minutes later... hey! it isn't that bad! they kept the same look, font, idea of NT! great job. The only issue, which many will agree is our join date getting reset. 2005 crew right hurrrrr

Did I have to rejoin? It said my account name did not exist. Then I created a new account with my existing username and it let me create one? Anyone else have these issues?

Im gonna have to agree. I cannot believe I muss yuku. I thought anything would be better than yuku but this aint it. No join date? No og post count? NO OG SMILEYS? Really might be end of an era.

Man what a bunch of crybaby's.

The only constant in life is CHANGE.

That being said I like the futuristic NT look we've been promised but I do agree that everything does seem cluttered. I really don't like that it shows all members active on the right-hand side....if we could get rid of that or move it to the bottom that would help a lot.

So far it will take some adjusting but if we never have to deal with the yuku wizard again then we should be happy.

EDIT:

Why are you bums so concerned with join date....the $*(@ does that even matter?

Double edit:

Seems like we have to censor our own vulgarity

Last edited:
Why is there white all over the ******g place?

Under everyones reply, half of it is white.

I don't even post much anymore. Since I got my OG name back (before the switch), I've just been lurking. It's 10x harder to even lurk. I still would love to go back to ezboard....lol folks complained about server problems and etc...watch how worse it's going to get. I feel bad for these new 2012 post ****** lol

The emoticons should be back - they probably just got reset in the latest refresh of this site. We talked about that last week and had them saved. Might just take a while to get everything in order.

I would like to just officially apologize that everything isn't perfect within 30 minutes of the site going live. Please accept my humblest apologies for the inconvenience to your lives.
What about our avys, sigs, post counts, and join dates are those coming back?
You have to redo your avatar and sig - and it looks like the old yuku site has been shut (in a huff).

I don't know about post counts. Yuku wouldn't give us anything so all data was just scraped from the old site.

As long as this is better than Yuku, I am open for the change. Definitely going to take a while to get used to.

Go to account details in your profile link and play with the settings.

Default to the Full-Page Editor(?)

View Forums Full Width(?)

Constrain Threads to Constant Width(?)

Show absolute timestamps in post headers(?)

Hide User Avatars(?)

Hide User Signatures(?)

Hide 'My Stuff' in Signatures(?)

Compact Thread List Page(?)

Hide User Awards(?)

And I want My Join Date Back .. But Hopefully That Will Be Fixed in Due Time. The REP System I think Is good.. will weed out scammers and whatnot

how come some threads have been erased? the NBA Authentinc thread in Sneaker Showcase is gone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom