Energy Drinks Vol Who else is addicted?

for about a year i would have like a monster every day, had my teeth all nasty feeling, and was burning money away.

i stopped, and the only real time i drink some "energy" drink/gel or anything like that is before football games, or when im at a airport on a early flight

Originally Posted by dyyhard

there is also that energy drink by Hansens which doesn't have high fructose corn syrup called RUMBA - orange juice w vitamins and caffeine. last place i saw it was the 99 cent store. not sure where else they sell it retail
http://www.bevnet.com/ima.../2008721141260.rumba.JPG src="http://www.bevnet.com/images/reviews/rumba/2008721141260.rumba.JPG">
just as an FYI....Hansen is who makes Monster also.

I was at the point where I was drinking 3-4 of these things a day. The crashes were becoming so unbearable. SMH. Never Again.

I feel sorry for the generation drinking all this nasty %%%# like market test guinea pigs. Gotta be horrible for your body.

Water FTW.

purple Amp is the best, hands down.

also, here in chicago theres a premixed vodka/energy drink you can get at 7-11s called A.M. The black (raspberry) is legit. $5 a bottle.

I used to drink red bulls and 5 hour energies daily last year when I was workin full time at the post office and in school full time. I only drink these now for road trips or before the gym

I drink 1 16oz. Rockstar every morning at the office, and I go nowhere near that coffee pot. I see dudes making like 3 or 4 trips to the coffee pot. THAT CANT BE SANITARY

Originally Posted by bjamez20

sick.gif
hell no. I work for monster energy and i get 20 cases a month though, so i got sick of em pretty quick
got the same job as you bro, assuming you are a school rep. Everyone who knows me loves the hookup, I swear I refuse to drink them except with alcohol
laugh.gif

I just bought a 4 pack of redline for the gym (thought I would try something new)

Crap is worthless, felt the same after killing one

Originally Posted by thejrob

sick.gif
hell no. I work for monster energy and i get 20 cases a month though, so i got sick of em pretty quick
got the same job as you bro, assuming you are a school rep. Everyone who knows me loves the hookup, I swear I refuse to drink them except with alcohol
laugh.gif
how much would it cost for the hook up?

I would drink energy drinks like a thirsty whale, but they're bad and expensive.. so i choose not too

I use to drink one everyday before work or before hoop. Now I drink one whenever I'm super tired or feeling lazy.

I drink Red Bull like the average person drinks coffee.. I HATE Monster.. tastes like liquid, stale cotton candy.

A BJ's Wholesale just opened up 5 minutes from me. I'm hitting it up Friday when I get paid and grabbing a case.
laugh.gif
$32 for 24 cans. Retail would be like 50+. I jack some from where I work though sometimes..
nerd.gif

I use to be addicted to the Monster energy drinks. Now i just drink 5 hour energy shots extra strength if i need to, i feel there stronger than any energy drink.

I use to be addicted, then I started developing jitters and stuff from it so I stopped.

Originally Posted by acidicality

5 hour energy is pretty good, gets my hand shaking like crazy when i take my finals
laugh.gif

i'm not addicted to them, but i drink them before i take a midterm or final.
qft.

Although Amp, Red Bull, Bawls, and Monster all taste pretty good.

i drink a green Rockstar everyday at work, if we don't have it then an OG rockstar or green or purple Amped, but most other energy drinks taste like crap...especially monster

sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
hell yea, what school?
and to the dude who said he liked 

2241334897_ecfe6856d2.jpg

that stuff is so nasty, i had cases just sitting for months because nobody would touch it

Just put down my second can of sugar free monster of the night
ohwell.gif

I wish this #$@+ wasn't so damn expensive

sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
hell yea, what school?
and to the dude who said he liked 

2241334897_ecfe6856d2.jpg

that stuff is so nasty, i had cases just sitting for months because nobody would touch it
everyone has different tastes, myself and a coworker commit homocide on this stuff

Back
Top Bottom