engagement /marriage thread.

Went back home and got married in Nigeria in August. 3 day event and it was incredible. Best 3 days of my life. Wishing everyone and their spouses the best in this life and may your Unions be blessed :pimp:
Congrats my brother. That's beautiful. Did you do both the traditional and the white white wedding while in Naija?

proposing seems like a lot of work and stress I am glad that traditionally woman don’t do this part lol. I like when people go all out but also when they propose in a way that goes with the type of relationship they have. For example I got engaged in May and my fiancé proposed during a game at Yankee Stadium. To some that might seem so dull but to us sports and going to sporting events is our thing so it was perfect.

I was supposed to have a fancy proposal but it rained so I did it at home. :lol:

Congrats my brother. That's beautiful. Did you do both the traditional and the white white wedding while in Naija?

Thank you brother! I only did the traditional wedding in Nigeria. Over 600 people attended for each event. Had a small get-together here in the states with my close friends who couldn't attend in Nigeria.

Hitting 3 years today.

5A8A4173-7F74-4C7F-BC9F-097ABA3A158F.jpeg

I learned the hard way , don’t get involved with broke women. I had to sell my great grandfathers Ford Falcon to bond out. And I was innocent. I realized I’m investing time, money and energy in a bird, who has no tangible skills to help me in a jam. If she can’t pay for it with her natural ATM I’m SOL. If I can’t marry up Im not marrying at all.

Last edited:
I learned the hard way , don’t get involved with broke women. I had to sell my great grandfathers Ford Falcon to bond out. And I was innocent. I realized I’m investing time, money and energy in a bird, who has no tangible skills to help me in a jam. If she can’t pay for it with her natural ATM I’m SOL. If I can’t marry up Im not marrying at all.
What were you accused of?

Back
Top Bottom