Enter If You've Ever Gotten A Trashed Box From Eastbay

Add me to the list of victims for shoddy shipping.

I'm tired of this [warned for profanity]
laugh.gif
. My second completely obliterated box in less than a week. Got one on Tuesday that was worse but the YoTD box is pretty smashed up as well.

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2012/02/dear-eastbay-double-box-me-please

If you've ever gotten a beat up box from Eastbay, please feel to read and share the post above. Hit the Facebook "like" button, tweet and sound off. Spread the word.

Maybe if we make enough noise, they'll respond.

I have never had something that drastic, everyone always says just get a wristband or something and they will double box

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What are all the women gonna say when they see you step out the house with a crushed box on your feet??

Thanks for sharing.

Every box I have ever received from Eastaby has been smashed. I never cared though

As someone who never displayed his boxes, Ive never really cared about whether they get crushed or not, I throw most of them away anyway. However, I would still be pissed about something like this, not because I need the box, but because it showed how sloppy and careless the shippers were with my property

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

As someone who never displayed his boxes, Ive never really cared about whether they get crushed or not, I throw most of them away anyway. However, I would still be pissed about something like this, not because I need the box, but because it showed how sloppy and careless the shippers were with my property

Word. I don't display mine. It does make it hard to store them and, like you said, it's just poor service and lack of concern shown towards what we assume is an important part of their base.

gotty it probably didnt happen during shipping. im not sure how they have they warehouse setup but you probably got a box from the bottom of the stack.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

gotty it probably didnt happen during shipping. im not sure how they have they warehouse setup but you probably got a box from the bottom of the stack.

I got two orders this week. Both boxes were trashed, no joke. Not the first time either. In fact, the only time I haven't gotten a bad box was when I ordered the Kobe Christmas joints.

I order from eastbay.com all the time but I always order atleast two pairs at a time so they always double-box. That sux OP. Call eastbay and complain. Won't get you a new box but maybe a future discount or something.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

*waits for eastbay rep Jehoshaphat*

laugh.gif

I haven't ordered any shoes from Eastbay for a minute and this is one of the main reasons why.

Before some of you start with the "It's just a box" "You can't wear the box" comments the box helps to preserve the shoe longer by protecting it from various elements like dust, sunlight etc.

I find it easier to store my shoes in their boxes as well. Also it's the principle of the matter. I pay X amount of $ for a shoe I expect it and any accessories to be in good condition. I'm not expecting the boxes for my shoes to be absolutely flawless, but I don't expect them to look like they've been through a hurricane either.

^ everything you just said.

If I pay for it, I want it to come undamaged. Period. I don't go into the grocery store or hit a car lot and take damaged, dinged up goods. Same concept.

Add me to the list

Orlando Penny 1's
Royal Foams
L Train D-roses
Pewter foams

more I can't think of off top

Back
Top Bottom