Enter If You've Ever Gotten A Trashed Box From Eastbay

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

*waits for eastbay rep Jehoshaphat*

laugh.gif

I haven't ordered any shoes from Eastbay for a minute and this is one of the main reasons why.

Before some of you start with the "It's just a box" "You can't wear the box" comments the box helps to preserve the shoe longer by protecting it from various elements like dust, sunlight etc.

I find it easier to store my shoes in their boxes as well. Also it's the principle of the matter. I pay X amount of $ for a shoe I expect it and any accessories to be in good condition. I'm not expecting the boxes for my shoes to be absolutely flawless, but I don't expect them to look like they've been through a hurricane either.

+ The principle of it.

I usually throw my box away. Even if this were in store and someone pulled out a busted out box with shoes im paying with my money, I'd tell him to go get me a box that isnt messed up.

Someone post his account thing so I can pm him.
I'm still getting eastbay catalogs.
30t6p3b.gif

are you wearing the box?

unless its a special/limited box then complain but if its a normal nike box, etc then cry me a river.

if you want a nike box that bad ill send you one DS son

eastbay doesnt realize the box is part of the merchandise. the box is included in the total price and they got the nerve to send that $#*! crushed.

and anyone saying "who cares its just a box" is the type that would let someone cut them in line and not say anything.

FNL sent me a fitted in a plastic bag. I was pissed and instantly went to the store.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JEHOSAPHAT

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

*composes self*

Champs sent me a fitted in a bag too. Three times it came in a bag, three times I took it to the store and said "I can do this all day, and will accumulate enough $10 gift cards to get this free."

Next time, it came in a box.

this is why i try not to order online. no i don't wear boxes but i do put my shoes in the boxes when im not wearing them. more organized, less room taken up, helps make the shoe last longer, easier to find a specific pair.

Just for the insight, the people who get orders like clothes,hats and accessories in bags, is because those items are shipped directly from a retail store. The managers tell us to ship it without a box since we only have the bigger boxes.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

gotty it probably didnt happen during shipping. im not sure how they have they warehouse setup but you probably got a box from the bottom of the stack.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

are you wearing the box?

unless its a special/limited box then complain but if its a normal nike box, etc then cry me a river.

Sucks when you got your boxes stacked and you got these shoddy boxes that can't hold up and got your joint doing the leaning tower.

But hell, I'll take some DS boxes. pm me kind sir, thx

get the gift box thing so they will double box. not eastbays fault you chose the cheapest shipping option. you get what you pay for.

eastbay and all related companies (footlocker, footaction and champs) have been doing this for the longest, they are even worse when purchasing a hat. in a bag for real?

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Just for the insight, the people who get orders like clothes,hats and accessories in bags, is because those items are shipped directly from a retail store. The managers tell us to ship it without a box since we only have the bigger boxes.

that was what I was told... I said "it's a HAT. not SOCKS."I didn't want to be a private part but come on.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Zyzz

are you wearing the box?

Sucks when you got your boxes stacked and you got these shoddy boxes that can't hold up and got your joint doing the leaning tower.

But hell, I'll take some DS boxes. pm me kind sir, thx

Word up. Shoot me some DS boxes. I'll cover shipping on those
laugh.gif

I ordered from Eastbay for the 1st time in 6 years last week and they screwed up my order; they were supposed to manually fix the 15% discount and they didn't my AMEX was charged full price.  The girl gives me attitude telling me it's charged correctly because she is looking at the invoice; I hate people who are always right...I printed out my damn AMEX statements to show her and all the sudden she gets her manager.  
I sent the items back and it will probably be another 6 years before I order from them.

It's the principle of the thing.
Once I hit "confirm order" whatever I ordered is my property, and I expect to be respected as a customer. A RETURNING customer at that. Obviously it doesn't always go that way, but just because it doesn't always happen doesn't mean I don't have the right to get salty about it.

I got my YOTD's in the white bag too. I think they might've gotten wet and then dried up by time I got to them because the tongue was all wrinkled up, where I thought it looked alot smoother in all the pictures I've seen.

My box arrived damaged, AND there was a slit on the bag that exposed the box....

Eastbay is inconsistent with double boxing, even with Gold Club thing. I've had a couple of boxes that looked like a dog's chew toy.

Back
Top Bottom