:::::: ENTOURAGE: "Amongst Friends" 10:30pm ET ::::::

s5jkh0.jpg

Eric invites Sloan to Vince's premiere, but just "as friends." Ari arranges a friend date between Mrs. Ari and Andrew's wife, but his new partner's actions threaten to foil Ari's plans. Meanwhile, Lloyd goes on a crash diet per Ari's demand; and Turtle makes his red-carpet debut with Jamie-Lynn on his arm.

Man the guys are really on E's case (sometimes a little much)
laugh.gif

should be good
00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif

Am I the only one who thinks this show isn't all that great
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Will be watching True Blood and Hung

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You seriously like Hung more than Entourage? I watch all three and I do love True Blood but Entourage is my favorite show on TV.

lol i was tryin to click play on the video that OP posted, until i found out it was just a pic lol.

Can't wait, real glad Sloan is back... hopefully she stays in the picture for awhile.

I've been watching all the episodes the past couple of weeks, got nothing else to do right now
laugh.gif

thank god sloan is back.
i just finished watching season 5 and episode 1 of season 6 last night and was pumped for season 5 to actually be good, and for season 6 to start off good aswell.
did i mention, thank god sloan is back. i love that woman lol.
she may be top 5.

Originally Posted by chino905

lol i was tryin to click play on the video that OP posted, until i found out it was just a pic lol.

laugh.gif
Glad to know I wasn't the only one. This should be a good episode.I'm looking forward to the reaction on Turtle and JL.

They do stay on E's case but they all go overboard when they get women. Johnny was obnoxious with the chick from Cannes, always talking to her, texting herand web cam'n non stop. And lets not forget how Vince can be a sucker for love. He might smash a lot but his face be in +!%+% sometime. The vegetarianchick comes to mind. We will have to see how Turtle is with JL.

I'm expecting another slow episode. I got a feeling it's gonna end right when they get on the red carpet or right before the movie starts and we get alittle clip.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Turtle lookin lean as $%%%

THE POWER OF THE P.

pretty much
laugh.gif

if the writers put that in as part of the story, then that was a great job paying attention to the little details of not only their relationship, butTurtle's character as well.

it sucks that sloan is back. yea she is hot but she has a horrible personality, i cant stand her. insanely manipulative, immature, spoiled. she is really hotbut not as much as she thinks she is. turn off

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

True Blood is lame, who cares for a bunch of vamps (Metal Gear Solid 2 fans know what I mean) running around the screen.

any other websites beside surfthechannel.com that I can watch the episode? I'm tired of the buffering crap that I'm getting from surfthechannel

I'll watch it tonight, but this show is losing it's luster....

if it wasn't for the chicks & music, I wouldn't even bother....a couple times last week I kept thinking to myself "why am I watchingthis?"

we'll see what happens tonight...

*Adrian Grenier (sp?) might be one of the worst actors in hollywood....

Back
Top Bottom