can't wait!!

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Am I the only one who thinks this show isn't all that great
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Will be watching True Blood and Hung

True Blood is lame, who cares for a bunch of vamps (Metal Gear Solid 2 fans know what I mean) running around the screen.
Blasphemy......if you've seen the show you'd know it's not just about vampires. This one lady on the show creeps me out cause i'mnot sure what her powers are trying to accomplish.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

I'll watch it tonight, but this show is losing it's luster....

if it wasn't for the chicks & music, I wouldn't even bother....a couple times last week I kept thinking to myself "why am I watching this?"

we'll see what happens tonight...

*Adrian Grenier (sp?) might be one of the worst actors in hollywood....

QFE, That cat is lucky he got this gig cuz I can't see him doing anything else of importance on the movie frontier. The show is not even really about himIMO. Its about how the people around him handle his success or down periods.. Last week I felt like the show was over acted, like they were trying too hard forit to be Entourage if you get my drift..Hopefully this week they return to form and everything just flows smoothly.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

I'll watch it tonight, but this show is losing it's luster....

if it wasn't for the chicks & music, I wouldn't even bother....a couple times last week I kept thinking to myself "why am I watching this?"

we'll see what happens tonight...

*Adrian Grenier (sp?) might be one of the worst actors in hollywood....

QFE, That cat is lucky he got this gig cuz I can't see him doing anything else of importance on the movie frontier. The show is not even really about him IMO. Its about how the people around him handle his success or down periods.. Last week I felt like the show was over acted, like they were trying too hard for it to be Entourage if you get my drift..Hopefully this week they return to form and everything just flows smoothly.
It isn't about him.

These are the fastest 22-27 minutes ever.

I agree about Sloan, I dont mind her getting more airtime cuz shes hot but her personality is doodoo

this season looks wack

Ari is not as funny and i hate his new sidekick

and all the jokes seem too scripted its not natural

hope it gets better though

Funny how Vince is the worst actor on the show..... but show is still pure Piff. I will be watching all 23 - 27 minutes intently.

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

it sucks that sloan is back. yea she is hot but she has a horrible personality, i cant stand her. insanely manipulative, immature, spoiled. she is really hot but not as much as she thinks she is. turn off

Drama is def not funnier than Ari, he's getting %+@*@** annoying with all this dumping on E IMO.

Back
Top Bottom