:::::: ENTOURAGE: "Amongst Friends" 10:30pm ET ::::::

laugh.gif
Wow

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Horrible season so far.

Californication > Entourage at this point.
indifferent.gif
Californication is good, i mean real good but its just not on the same level as Entourage

Californication WAS good, til they got back together. then it got Dumb.

at least next season should be better since they went they seperate ways

You're buggin GUNNA, it was even better when they were together. The story lines were hilarious and well written. Californication is hands down a bettershow, but Entourage is still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Seth Rogen's response to the jokes about him.

http://www.movieline.com/2009/07/seth-rogen-entourage.php

Don't get why Ellin doesn't like Seth Rogen, he's awesome in my book.

Figured to share anyway.

laugh.gif
Thanks for posting this. This is gonna be good. Can't wait tosee how Seth takes a shot at the Entourage in his future flicks.

I enjoyed the episode a lot mainly because it reiterates all the things i tell my girl bout there's NO such thing as "homeboys" E trying tofront like he was just going as "friends." Please.

Klein's chick, Sloan and Mrs. Ari.
pimp.gif

I enjoyed the episode but enough is enough with E and his romance crap. Yeah Sloan`s certainly a sight to look at on a regular basis but they`re killing mewith the soap opera madness.. And when are we gona see Ari actually spend time with the boys? In two episodes they`ve shared about 30 secs. of screen time!

The episode was alright, I think this series has potential to be better than the last one. Sloan's presence is much appreciated

pimp.gif

Sloan better quit playing w/ my E! He got his own place now dammit. Take him back, you ++#!%.
frown.gif

Season's off to a great start! I'm so glad it's back! And while I do love my Vinnie Chase, I hate that #*#@ ALLLLLLLWAYS goes right for him. Afterthe end of last season, I kinda wanted him to suffer a little longer. He's such a brat...I don't think he's learned his lesson.
laugh.gif

first of all they should make this show an hr long. If shows like True Blood and other shows can why not the best on on HBO...second this season is going totake time to develop...there is no writers strike this time

haha...beef between seth rogan and entourage...that's odd, i'd like to know where ellin's hate toward him stems from.

though i gotta say, at the end of the day, seth rogan actually gets to star in movies, the guys of entourage only playcharacters who star in movies
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

haha...beef between seth rogan and entourage...that's odd, i'd like to know where ellin's hate toward him stems from.

though i gotta say, at the end of the day, seth rogan actually gets to star in movies, the guys of entourage only playcharacters who star in movies
ohwell.gif

lmao True.
ohwell.gif

Not sure if this has been asked or not, but what air force 1s is turtle rocking in the limo??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom