:::::: ENTOURAGE: "BERRIED ALIVE" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Club29

great way to end the episode with the jackson 5 song
I knew it sounded like the Jackson 5.

I have my Entourage playlist, because this show always has great music throughout the episode, time to add another one to it.
Can you post that playlist? I have a lot of Entourage influenced tracks on my ipod.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Club29

great way to end the episode with the jackson 5 song
I knew it sounded like the Jackson 5.

I have my Entourage playlist, because this show always has great music throughout the episode, time to add another one to it.
Can you post that playlist? I have a lot of Entourage influenced tracks on my ipod.
It's very small, I only started it last week.

The Parlor Mob- Can't Keep No Good Boy Down
Dance Tonight- Paul McCartney
Lucky Man- The Verve
Something About Us- Daft Punk
Standing On The Shore- Empire of the Sun
Why Can't I Touch It- The Buzzcocks

Take this site http://www.hbo.com/entourage/music/season06/episode75.html It's a Godsend.

someone needs to compile every song ever played on entourage into a downloadable pack
pimp.gif

missed tonight's episode due to the Giants/Cowboys game. I'll catch it tomorrow. but skimming through this post, looks like it was a good episode.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Poor Turtle...dude only does right by people and it sucks he has to go through that.

oh well, they need to write her off anyway, if she decides to stay ill have the biggest
indifferent.gif
face

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by presequel

someone needs to compile every song ever played on entourage into a downloadable pack
pimp.gif
I got ya'll
Yes that pack sounds like a great idea
E needs to get with his secertary but knowing E that means he has to fire her
Glad he left Ashley I with pretty much everyone on here dont like her and that email crap
sick.gif

This last two episodes were gonna see how turtle handles to fine $$% brunettes
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Hey_

Chea @ Entourage givin' Rob Roy some shine by playing Fur In My Cap.

Anybody else feelin' Dan's assistant? (Candace Patton)

Julius F. Wrek

UCLA chick
pimp.gif

Ending off with Jackson 5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best epi of the seasosn, but worst season in the series.

Turtle is becoming a PIMP. If he does break up with Jamie hes going to get on an E steez like the first episode and start pimping these chicks.

Originally Posted by toast1985

here is my playlist, i have to add songs from tonight though
20pqauq.png

Originally Posted by presequel

pimp.gif

Theres a few forums with unofficial soundtracks. just type in "entourage unofficial soundtrack forum" on google and you'll find almost every songfrom every season if you look hard enough.

Enjoyed the episode...first episode of Ari going nuts. This side story with Lloyed should be interesting

Back
Top Bottom