:::::: ENTOURAGE: "BERRIED ALIVE" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by truestt

"Who are you?"

"Turtle. Later"
pimp.gif
I had a big grin on my face when Turtle dropped that line, smooth operator.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

"Who are you?"

"Turtle. Later"
pimp.gif
I had a big grin on my face when Turtle dropped that line, smooth operator.
well played by Turtle

Turtle is shining this season...two whips, now two chicks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2 episodes left SMH....E will get back with Sloan in no time
smh.gif
this love circle is annoying.

Turtles new interest is interesting, and Lloyd making moves
pimp.gif

This Lloyd vs Ari thing could be something great and hopefully the writers don't mess it up. If I were they, I'd drag it out where Drama turns into astar with Lloyd and he'll end up competing for a movie role with Vince. Unlike last season when E and Vince had an argument and everything turned out goodin 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

This Lloyd vs Ari thing could be something great and hopefully the writers don't mess it up. If I were they, I'd drag it out where Drama turns into a star with Lloyd and he'll end up competing for a movie role with Vince. Unlike last season when E and Vince had an argument and everything turned out good in 5 minutes.
Drama will never be a star or compete with Vince for a role. Come on now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This Lloyd vs Ari thing could be something great and hopefully the writers don't mess it up. If I were they, I'd drag it out where Drama turns into a star with Lloyd and he'll end up competing for a movie role with Vince. Unlike last season when E and Vince had an argument and everything turned out good in 5 minutes.
laugh.gif
We never thought he'd have a hit tv show either
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
@ the Mahone cameo

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif

maybe not but u never know, one things for sure is that he doesnt get roles based on how young or "pretty" he is like vince which might be a signthat he can actually act

im not sure how id describe dramas charcter in terms of roles/acting but either he's not one dimensional (like vince) OR he's less one dimensional thanvince

also, its always great to see turtle and E leave vince and drama alone, it always so awkward when theyre alone together
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

"Who are you?"

"Turtle. Later"
pimp.gif
Turtles best live ever. So simple, but represents him so well.

When he said that i had a smile of a proud father. But all yall thats saying dead ashley cuz shes crazy, think about it they NEVER meet any really crazy chicksand think about how many crazy chicks you meet in a month. Ashley being in his life is realistic real talk. any the Jackson 5 joint after she says New Zealandgets me choked up a lil haha

anybody know the name of the song thats goes "*u$$y on my lap, somethin somethin somethin"

lloyd was funny as hell when he was jumping for joy as soon as drama said he'd sign with him
laugh.gif

thank god E dumped Ashley...though i have a feeling this won't be the end of her.

and that sorority chick that likes Turtle is fiiiiiine
pimp.gif

Hey_

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

anybody know the name of the song thats goes "*u$$y on my lap, somethin somethin somethin"

Rob Roy - Fur in my Cap

Look for it to posted on numerous profile pages now.

Julius F. Wrek

GREAT EPISODE.
-"yippy ki ay mother !$#%%! !!"
laugh.gif
lloyd had me dyin when hesaid that

-looks like all the dudes are droppin their girls, so they can all live it up

-"Turtle. Later" those two words were swagg packed
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

*anyone know the name of the song that turtle was slappin when he dropped off E?*

laugh.gif
@ the ari ... i'm only a few minutes in and have been
roll.gif
the whole time ... lma0 @ ari picking up the phone after lloyd goes EVER ...

read my emails ... hell no
indifferent.gif
@ smashley

Turtle should stick w. JLS....that sorority chick is caught up in the lifestyle that he lives, where JLS on the otherhand actually like Turtle for who he is.

Turtle's situation reminds me of dudes who have longtime girlfriends when they go to college, but as soon as they hit campus it's a wrap....

As far as E and Sloan...he ain't gonna be the one chasing...it's gonna be on her to win him back...dude is growing a backbone w. the women and isbecoming somewhat levelheaded when dealing w. them.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Turtle should stick w. JLS....that sorority chick is caught up in the lifestyle that he lives, where JLS on the otherhand actually like Turtle for who he is.

QFT

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

@ 4:19�
pimp.gif
had ol girl sighin and shakin in the knees
watch-entourage.net , is there anywhere around setting up the toolbar they require?

Anyone know of any sites that have no strings attached, all seasons of the show?

Back
Top Bottom