::::::: ENTOURAGE: "BOTTOMS UP" 10:30pm ET :::::::

Maybe I'm being picky...but wasn't Lizzy just a lower level agent in TV back when Andrew was there? Since when does she have any credibility to call and threaten taking people like Jessica Simpson and Mike Tyson? She never seemed like she was that caliber/level an agent
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Maybe I'm being picky...but wasn't Lizzy just a lower level agent in TV back when Andrew was there? Since when does she have any credibility to call and threaten taking people like Jessica Simpson and Mike Tyson? She never seemed like she was that caliber/level an agent
nerd.gif
I was thinking the same thing. I thought she was interning at the time of her affair with Andrew.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

nerd.gif
I was thinking the same thing. I thought she was interning at the time of her affair with Andrew.

Best episode of the season. The one liners in this was just hilarious.

Ari's wife
eek.gif

Amanda Daniels back
pimp.gif

Lloyd +Ari = greatness
laugh.gif

E and Sloan scence was just icing on the cake.

Best episode of the season. The one liners in this was just hilarious.

Ari's wife
eek.gif

Amanda Daniels back
pimp.gif

Lloyd +Ari = greatness
laugh.gif

E and Sloan scence was just icing on the cake.

I thought the same thing about that Lizzy....she was an intern but now she can take clients from the head of the biggest agency in the world? Those clients wouldn't even talk to her if she tried, let alone jump ship for her. Eh, oh well.....as long as they keep making it funny I don't really care.

I thought the same thing about that Lizzy....she was an intern but now she can take clients from the head of the biggest agency in the world? Those clients wouldn't even talk to her if she tried, let alone jump ship for her. Eh, oh well.....as long as they keep making it funny I don't really care.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

I dont know if anyone else caught it but the part where E calls Vince about the meeting, vince says he took a vicodin (sp?) for backpain from the accident in episode 1. Possible drug problem occuring?
this... i seriously doubt the tequila is laced, vince is about to be a junkie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airjordan05

I dont know if anyone else caught it but the part where E calls Vince about the meeting, vince says he took a vicodin (sp?) for backpain from the accident in episode 1. Possible drug problem occuring?
this... i seriously doubt the tequila is laced, vince is about to be a junkie
laugh.gif

There's a rumor out there that says that Vince may die. No basis behind it or anything, just a theory.

There's a rumor out there that says that Vince may die. No basis behind it or anything, just a theory.

did anyone laugh at this part

E-"I have saget here can we talk about this when we get home baby?, ok bye"
saget-"were you just talking about *$$ sex or something"

*E gets up with a jolt of energy*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I absolutely hate Walsh, hopefully it's only for one episode. That choade almost killed Vince's career
laugh.gif

Lizzy & Amanda getting demolished by Ari is going to be epic, but you know they are going to put him through some stress in the process.

I absolutely hate Walsh, hopefully it's only for one episode. That choade almost killed Vince's career
laugh.gif

Lizzy & Amanda getting demolished by Ari is going to be epic, but you know they are going to put him through some stress in the process.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

me, that scene was comedy haha

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas