laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was even better because Saget was the one who said it
laugh.gif

Or when Tyson gets all bummed out after Ari tells him to bite the guys ear off

"But it wasn't funny Ari.. it just wasn't funny"

laugh.gif

Even when Drama is like "I don't want any Kabobs Bob"

Too many quotables in this EP, Entourage definitely did not disappoint this week
pimp.gif

For those that care.. the song at the end is by these guys..

FreeSol is a progressive and unique hip-hop, rock, and soul infused band from Memphis, Tennessee. They came together in 2003 when the lead singer/MC, Free, decided to move beyond the basic hip-hop formula of “two turntables and a mic

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

did anyone laugh at this part

E-"I have saget here can we talk about this when we get home baby?, ok bye"
saget-"were you just talking about *$$ sex or something"

*E gets up with a jolt of energy*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was even better because Saget was the one who said it
laugh.gif

Or when Tyson gets all bummed out after Ari tells him to bite the guys ear off

"But it wasn't funny Ari.. it just wasn't funny"

laugh.gif

Even when Drama is like "I don't want any Kabobs Bob"

Too many quotables in this EP, Entourage definitely did not disappoint this week
pimp.gif

For those that care.. the song at the end is by these guys..

FreeSol is a progressive and unique hip-hop, rock, and soul infused band from Memphis, Tennessee. They came together in 2003 when the lead singer/MC, Free, decided to move beyond the basic hip-hop formula of “two turntables and a mic

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

There's a rumor out there that says that Vince may die. No basis behind it or anything, just a theory.
This rumor does not work for two reasons: 1) The show just can't run without Vince and 2) Supposedly Mark Wahlberg has said that there will be a Season 8 and then a movie.

There's a rumor out there that says that Vince may die. No basis behind it or anything, just a theory.
This rumor does not work for two reasons: 1) The show just can't run without Vince and 2) Supposedly Mark Wahlberg has said that there will be a Season 8 and then a movie.

They really went all out on this one.

Multiple guest appearances, sex scenes with Mrs. Gold and Sloan (even if it was painful lol), great music, great dialogue, great plot and great twist?

Damn.

I didn't like the first two episodes. It has definitely picked up some serious steam.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They really went all out on this one.

Multiple guest appearances, sex scenes with Mrs. Gold and Sloan (even if it was painful lol), great music, great dialogue, great plot and great twist?

Damn.

I didn't like the first two episodes. It has definitely picked up some serious steam.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

I thought the same thing about that Lizzy....she was an intern but now she can take clients from the head of the biggest agency in the world? Those clients wouldn't even talk to her if she tried, let alone jump ship for her. Eh, oh well.....as long as they keep making it funny I don't really care.
i dont think she was an intern, she was below andrew...err..a high level agent but not low level. when andrew was out she basically ran the tv department and got close with all of the clients since there was no one else. remember that andrew brought over all of the tv stuff, so it pretty much just him. 
just think of it as the female josh weinstein but with a bit more power maybe.....but either way she wont come out on top (will be very surprised if she does).

Originally Posted by Nek32

I thought the same thing about that Lizzy....she was an intern but now she can take clients from the head of the biggest agency in the world? Those clients wouldn't even talk to her if she tried, let alone jump ship for her. Eh, oh well.....as long as they keep making it funny I don't really care.
i dont think she was an intern, she was below andrew...err..a high level agent but not low level. when andrew was out she basically ran the tv department and got close with all of the clients since there was no one else. remember that andrew brought over all of the tv stuff, so it pretty much just him. 
just think of it as the female josh weinstein but with a bit more power maybe.....but either way she wont come out on top (will be very surprised if she does).

Anyone else seen one of those true hollywood specials on Full House where they talk about how much John Stamos and Saget hate each other?

Could this be a reason for not sharing any screen time? I find it ironic when Saget was saying that John is like his best friend when in reality they hate each other or at least used to hate each other on Full House.

Anyone else seen one of those true hollywood specials on Full House where they talk about how much John Stamos and Saget hate each other?

Could this be a reason for not sharing any screen time? I find it ironic when Saget was saying that John is like his best friend when in reality they hate each other or at least used to hate each other on Full House.

I was watching the Bob Saget roast on CC and I think they're actually bestfriends dude. Well at least thats what it looked like.
edit: to the dude below, that was last sesaon.. and it was scripted.. obviously.

I was watching the Bob Saget roast on CC and I think they're actually bestfriends dude. Well at least thats what it looked like.
edit: to the dude below, that was last sesaon.. and it was scripted.. obviously.

Diego,

Are you sure it was Full House? I went to one of Bob's comedy shows and he clowned everyone from the cast but said he still loved them and were grateful for them. That's too crazy that they would have Stamos and Bob on the same season when they are in disagreement like that.

Sidenote.....what happened to that scene when Damon and Vince were arguing and Ari had to pull them apart....was that real? or is it supposed to occur in this season? If I remember correctly, Vince still had long hair....

Diego,

Are you sure it was Full House? I went to one of Bob's comedy shows and he clowned everyone from the cast but said he still loved them and were grateful for them. That's too crazy that they would have Stamos and Bob on the same season when they are in disagreement like that.

Sidenote.....what happened to that scene when Damon and Vince were arguing and Ari had to pull them apart....was that real? or is it supposed to occur in this season? If I remember correctly, Vince still had long hair....

I could be wrong but I couldve sworn hearing this.
If you think about it they havent shared any on screen time, but then again I wasnt aware of the Bob Saget roast so maybe they are cool now.
Id hate to have to watch a whole episode of Full House True Hollywood story but I wouldnt mind doing it to get the facts.

I could be wrong but I couldve sworn hearing this.
If you think about it they havent shared any on screen time, but then again I wasnt aware of the Bob Saget roast so maybe they are cool now.
Id hate to have to watch a whole episode of Full House True Hollywood story but I wouldnt mind doing it to get the facts.

Originally Posted by hymen man

But did it ever actually air? I never saw it other than on ytube

Back
Top Bottom