Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

##%+ like Ari and his wife and Sloan and E is why I can never catch feelings over a female.

Son, its only a television show. 
embarassed.gif

Knowing what happens all the way up to episode 7 kind of kills the storyline for me.

However, I've enjoyed this season. Scott actually fits in pretty well with the group, and I've always been a fan of Billy Walsh.
They could have, however, cast someone better than "Dice." I understand the story arc they tried to create, but there's plenty of other actors that could have been cast for that role.

I watched this episode high and for some reason I felt a lot of scenes were forced..
*shrugs* anyways good episode for the most part

"why are you dressed like 04?"
First thing I noticed was the retro Turtle fit. The whole dialogue about Drama's shirt was 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This season looks like its bout to be OD emotional.
I really wana know whats good wit Turtle & Alex, and if shes back on the market
devil.gif

Is that the original song by Rose Royce during the credits or was it a remake? It sounded different

Yeah, I thought this episode was better than the first, but still not great. Overall, I'm not finding any of the current storylines too compelling -- its all stuff we've basically seen before, except the Ari/Mrs. Ari part. Still, there was some funny lines. Drama's line at the end pretty much saved the whole Sloan/E part of the episode. Without that, that part would have been a total waste of time.

Considering how short the season is, I feel like last night's episode could've had a lot more in it.

I thought last night's episode was pretty good. It had a nice pace to it. But with only 6 episodes left, I expected the episodes to be a little longer.

Originally Posted by heemsta

if i were E, i would chase after Sloan. can't let a dime like that slip away.
Absolutely. Pride getting in the way. 
I also feel like there is something missing from these episodes, I understand if there setting us up for a movie but I feel like even the Ari story line isn't that compelling right now. And that's rare. Ari is the man.

This season has been a disappointment me to me so far. It doesn't help that there are only 6 episodes left, which means the season will feel extremely rushed.

81ackMamba, since you are aware of everything that unfolds up until the final episode, are things going to get better int eh next few episodes?

Got done watching best parts were Ari calling Bobby Flay a genetic mistake and Drama saying "poor guy must %*@@ like dog **$@"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bernard King Jersey
pimp.gif

Sloane is a dime.

I remember when Entourage was all laughter and smiles and now its just depressing with no great cameos. tisk tisk

Back
Top Bottom