Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

These fools are wasting precious time. First 2 episodes haven't been that great and there isn't much time left.

The show feels like it's not going in any direction specifically and there doesn't seem like anything is really developing that will bring the show to a proper conclusion. The preview for next episode seems like more of the same.

Man Im watching this last season because I have so much time/money(seasons) invested but... THIS SHOW SUCKS NOW!

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

why is eric and sloann not getting married again?

Sloan's father (?) asked Eric to sign a prenup.

So are NT's reviews for the 2nd episode better than the 1st?

I'll catch the episode tommorrow.

Episode has me on some "!#%% these women mane"
laugh.gif

Yeah it does feel like they are wasting time with how the first two episodes went but what do we really expect...this has been Entourage for some time now

The 04' line was funny and I like Clay on the show
laugh.gif

So are NT's reviews for the 2nd episode better than the 1st?
They felt pretty much the same...my expectations are different so I enjoyed them for what they're worth

I hated the first but i liked this episode.

Walsh with the little dog
Andrew dice clay
Drama's shirt

Then again maybe I'm just happy because of the Bernard king jersey haha

The only part i hated was e and Sloan. So sick of that relationship. Happy it looks over but they prob get back together in the movie

I thought the Sloan and E break up was more so about Scott and E running Murray out more so than the pre nup... I'm only saying that because the end of the 7th season E called Scott to tell him they will take Murray out.. And beginning of this season they had their own agency...

They should explain why the broke up if they are gona insist on stuffing their relationship down our throat

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

The show feels like it's not going in any direction specifically and there doesn't seem like anything is really developing that will bring the show to a proper conclusion. The preview for next episode seems like more of the same.
This, and yet I don't want to believe it.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

This, and yet I don't want to believe it.

Seems like HBO is setting us up for an Entourage movie.

Liked this episode. E,Turtle and Ari all striking out with women 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Looks like Drama isn't gonna walk out on the show and Dice's gonna get replaced and it won't be the same ad Drama'll leave the show too.

"He must +%*# like dog @*$%" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyone know the song that played at the end of the ep.

When they announced the season was 8 episodes y'all should have known it wasn't going to be anything epic.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Looks like Drama isn't gonna walk out on the show and Dice's gonna get replaced and it won't be the same ad Drama'll leave the show too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Love don't live here anymore - Rose Royce

Classic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Love don't live here anymore - Rose Royce

Classic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought it was a pretty good episode, it definitely had some funny moments

laugh.gif
at the dog line at the end

Back
Top Bottom