Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

James Blake at the end made me happy.

Now I can wait for everyone to become a fan.

Word.  James Blake has been heavy on my playlist since late last year.  Glad he's getting his due.
Tonight's episode was one of the better episodes in a while.

Dana Gordon  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didnt look through the thread (dont want to get spoiled)

But yea, my boys and I have been catching up on this show with Netflix and Im currently up to season 7. However I dont have HBO and I dont think I would want to wait a whole year to watch season 8 on Netflix. So yea, are there any good quality sites to watch episodes on?

Once again, I didnt go through the thread, just in case a site has been posted already. I dont want to see any spoilers.

Figured Vince was going to screw up somehow they couldn't just drop the whole drug plot I'm curious to where he'll go though next week

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

info on the gun dude used to smoke himself? j/k

the dana gordon thing was unexpected ...nice

my bet is they all go back to queens with everything they came with.
they have to, sloan is there and everybody career and life is going
down the drain.
they already did that two seasons ago

Dana
pimp.gif

Dana > Mrs. Ari

Damn Sloan.. I predict E may move to NYC, but then again it goes against their theme of 'entourage' - maybe an ending, that they part their ways?

Ari passed on the young dumb shawty and made the chess move on Dana

He shoulda smanged the young brawd AND Dana.

Drama needs to get Dice back on board, or they need to revamp the character.

At least they gave us an explanation on Alex disappearing unlike with Lauren London
ohwell.gif

Now watch Vince get depressed 
eyes.gif

last night's episode was great, finally after 2 sub par episodes, that one was tremendous.

Jerry Ferrara (Turtle) co-wrote next weeks episode. And he said this one that aired yesterday was one of his favorite ever

Great episode last night, finally we don't have to hear E whine the whole episode over Sloan
30t6p3b.gif

I feel bad for Drama, he just can't catch a break. Hopefully his show can be successful

For those looking for ep. 4 preview its on the HBO website

So yall think Ari and his wife going to get a divorce? He needs to drop her, single Ari would be legendary.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

James Blake at the end made me happy.

Now I can wait for everyone to become a fan.

I'm not going to lie bro, I've had his album on my phone for a couple months now and havent even cracked it through the headphones.

Is it really that good?

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Episode was 
pimp.gif

Ari smashing dana gordon tho
devil.gif
pimp.gif
Now he needs to smash amanda daniels 
G3412_photo06.jpg

devil.gif
Nah, she's too good for him.  She rolls with Hank Moody.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by TiDE619

idk if anyone's interested in the song that was playing when Ari was out w that young girl, but it's:
Alekesam - It's Not You It's Here
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Good looks! I wouldn't even have checked for this song but its crack, even better than the outro last night IMO. James Blake getting mainstream love 
pimp.gif

Yeah not every episode has been perfect, but one thing you CANNOT knock about Entourage is the music. From season 1 episode 1 it has been on point.

I can say last nights episode was the first I enjoyed this season. Turtle just can't catch a break &
laugh.gif
@ Jamie Kennedy doing a Dice impersonation. It sucks seeing Ari going through this, you know he'd much rather be with his wife than bangin Dana.

Originally Posted by Executive76

At least they gave us an explanation on Alex disappearing unlike with Lauren London
ohwell.gif

Now watch Vince get depressed 
eyes.gif
There was an explanation when LL left. If you remember her little brothers said something about her giving a dude head in the car again...and Turtle replied....again? She was a slide. Turtle deaded that.

they go back to NY for the finale and in the movie they come back to hollywood and take over the town. bam!

my guess at least

Originally Posted by I3

Dana
pimp.gif

Dana > Mrs. Ari

Damn Sloan.. I predict E may move to NYC, but then again it goes against their theme of 'entourage' - maybe an ending, that they part their ways?

It's looking that way, Vince not telling him about getting out and about meeting Ertz at his house.  You can tell E is getting real fed up with it.  Now with the drug test and him telling E he smoked a joint.  I can see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom