Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

I don't know why, but every time I watch an episode, I get depressed after.

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by TiDE619

idk if anyone's interested in the song that was playing when Ari was out w that young girl, but it's:
Alekesam - It's Not You It's Here
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
 thank you sir. was looking for this last night.

Pause the ep to look for this song 
pimp.gif

like i said they're all going back to queens, sloan foreshadowed that with her going to new york.
Nah I think you got it backwards homie. I think they're all going to split up. The movie will be the reunion. Turtle is going to stay there, E will end up in NY, Drama will be cast in a movie somewhere and Vince will probably end up going to screenwriting school somewhere or something crazy like that.
Last episode was great 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i thought this episode was trash as well, trying to get shock value with a suicide??? please

Originally Posted by RavageBX

like i said they're all going back to queens, sloan foreshadowed that with her going to new york.
Nah I think you got it backwards homie. I think they're all going to split up. The movie will be the reunion. Turtle is going to stay there, E will end up in NY, Drama will be cast in a movie somewhere and Vince will probably end up going to screenwriting school somewhere or something crazy like that.
Last episode was great 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I would bet on that statement if it was a poker hand.

How long was that episode? ten +%++$%+ minutes? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

alhfahifpihfpIHFHF;SDGHAO;SHFA @ Vince whipping it out

Ari +%++$%+ up
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That episode was pointless

episode seemed so short for whatever reason
ohwell.gif

ari stays catching L's now days
frown.gif
and his wife just seems like a bird to me now
mad.gif

It's sad how the "previously on Entourage" segments are the entire previous episode's events. There is absolutely nothing one would have missed. That's how terrible this show is now. 4 more to go!

OMG! It's a fake penis!! How entertaining.

It's come to the point where I have no idea how they are actually going to finish the season/series with four episodes left.

Ari said Airwalker is set to start filming in March. What month is the show in now? I can see the Entourage movie being about Vince getting back on top with Airwalker.

Back
Top Bottom