Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

i hadnt watched entourage in a whiiiilllleee because the show is such garbage now. was at a homies house night, watched this piss test episode and i see that the show has turned from straight garbage to something much worse.

Originally Posted by XxToWrXx

I don't know if it was my expectations for the season, but I have been really disappointed with ALL of them ... I just really hope they're using this season to setup a great movie ... I started watching the show by watching the first two seasons a white powder binge night/day with one of my friends and I used to be really disappointed when the shows were only 30 minutes because I couldn't get enough and would look forward to it every week, not the case with this season ... I could rant forever about this, but only 4 episodes left? I hope they're just keeping it really quiet that they're going to a two part season like usual ...
Exactly. So much random dumb sh!# this episode. They cant go out like this.
30t6p3b.gif

Mrs. Ari is turning into a skeleton, the hell.

Damn i feel bad for Ari, he put himself in that situation though with Flay, but still.... and his wife is acting up the say she is too? mannnn

hopefully next week will redeem, otherwise I will start looking forward to How to Make it in America

This show sucks so much now. I seriously only watch it because I already did 7 seasons. WHat horrible writing.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

"arn't you guys like from the hood" 
roll.gif
Really loving Scott this season 
laugh.gif

Just remembered,what happened to E's gorgeous British secretary that Drama was falling for??? Haven't seen here all season 
mad.gif
frown.gif

No lie, once I saw that this episode was co-written by Jerry Ferrara, I knew it was going to be a filler. It was a good episode but I expected more than just a drug test for Vince coming off the ending of the previous episode.

Episode was ok, but yet again, another slow episode for a shortened final season... a problem with the writing, directing, and production for Entourage.

Oh well, nearing the finish line.

season has been on, not as funny as some of the previous season. i miss the days when turtle and drama would make fun of each other.
scott is pretty funny and could of been in the group from season 1. imo. he reminds me of a stifler from american pie?

scott reminds me of a lot of people.. he has his cool moments and cracks a couple funny jokes but at his core he's a douche

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

scott reminds me of a lot of people.. he has his cool moments and cracks a couple funny jokes but at his core he's a douche
He reminds me of that guy who tries too hard to fit in. I really dont see what his character brings to the show that he's needed in every episode. Id rather see more of Billy Walsh instead.

Back
Top Bottom