Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Meh EP.

All the EP have been meh, these dudes basically wrote a trash script for the season and produce it with a "we dont give a +%$%" attitude. Next week EP look weak too, I mean, Terrance is gonna kill Eric? Whats the excitement to a season ending EP is that?

+%$% you HBO.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Just watched the episode. One word: WOW. Sad that it's gonna end in two weeks.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
I feel like I can predict the last episode except for Ari's situation, which is the most intriguing of the season. Turtle will have his business, Johnny will get Johnny's Bananas and his movie rolling, and I think Vince is gonna propose to that British chick. As for Eric, it's a bit tricky but I think he ends up moving to NY with Sloan. Ari though, is either Dana or "Melissa." I !%*%** hope it's Dana but it could go either way. Should be interesting.
I think I have a spoiler for your spoiler...

Spoiler [+]
I clicked 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
128962167803500149.jpg

Eh, not surprised at that spoiler. The last encounter between Ari and Dana pretty much foreshadowed that happening

my final episode predictions: (been watching since episode one, so pretty familiar with the writing/plot direction)

- turtle: starts up restaurant, fulfills his desire to be 'self made'
- drama: gets the tv movie going, johny bananas takes off, and he accepts his role as a tv actor and stops trying to make it big
- E: moves back to NY to try and work on things with Sloan, runs the company from NY, scott takes LA (after he has a sit down with Terrance and earns his respect)
- Ari: gets back with wife and 'gives her what she always wanted'... a family man... which leads to...
- Vince: uses his money from Avion to form a new agency. Murphy/Lavin/Gold/Chase is formed (E,Scott and Ari), which allows Ari to work less having Scott to split Hollywood with. No marriage but vows to settle down with the new girl and focus on writing scripts/producing (with her help)

minor plot stuff - lloyd becomes a real agent with Ari gone. dana gordon has a sit down with mrs gold and explains that Ari is a changed man and she is lucky to have him. turtles avion girl call him and apologizes but dude moves on.

** I would be surprised to have some type of cliff hanging ending towards a movie. The writers/producers seemed to invested in making sure the story ends well WITH OR WITHOUT a movie follow up.

I wish I had never started this show sometimes.  Thankfully, only one episode is left.   I made it this far mine as well see it through.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

my final episode predictions: (been watching since episode one, so pretty familiar with the writing/plot direction)

- turtle: starts up restaurant, fulfills his desire to be 'self made'
- drama: gets the tv movie going, johny bananas takes off, and he accepts his role as a tv actor and stops trying to make it big
- E: moves back to NY to try and work on things with Sloan, runs the company from NY, scott takes LA (after he has a sit down with Terrance and earns his respect)
- Ari: gets back with wife and 'gives her what she always wanted'... a family man... which leads to...
- Vince: uses his money from Avion to form a new agency. Murphy/Lavin/Gold/Chase is formed (E,Scott and Ari), which allows Ari to work less having Scott to split Hollywood with. No marriage but vows to settle down with the new girl and focus on writing scripts/producing (with her help)

minor plot stuff - lloyd becomes a real agent with Ari gone. dana gordon has a sit down with mrs gold and explains that Ari is a changed man and she is lucky to have him. turtles avion girl call him and apologizes but dude moves on.

** I would be surprised to have some type of cliff hanging ending towards a movie. The writers/producers seemed to invested in making sure the story ends well WITH OR WITHOUT a movie follow up.
eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

I can see all this happening... 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

ari is gonna go back to melissa, watch ...simp

explain how attempting to get back with his wife of 20 years and 2 children is simp.

i'll wait

Originally Posted by do work son

ari is gonna go back to melissa, watch ...simp

explain how attempting to get back with his wife of 20 years and 2 children is simp.

i'll wait

laugh.gif
 NT'ers just love to throw that simp word around non-stop, actin like they would be SO DAMN PIMP in all of these hollywood situations. 
laugh.gif

I think the movie talk is a smoke signal ........ they barely got this season together, a movie sounds out of the question
tired.gif
  you guys heard the soprano movie talk and seen what happened, If the final episode is only 30 mins they are going to end it wonder years style with a narration of the future.
grin.gif
 Its going to suck to see this show end like this but as you guys can tell from this season they are out of steam.

Were there 2 episodes on last week? Or did my comcast on demand just mess up and give me episode 7 a week early?!?!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I think the movie talk is a smoke signal ........ they barely got this season together, a movie sounds out of the question
tired.gif
  you guys heard the soprano movie talk and seen what happened,
I could have sworn I read a while back a script is already being worked on for the movie. Can anyone back me on this?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

tired.gif
  you guys heard the soprano movie talk and seen what happened,
I could have sworn I read a while back a script is already being worked on for the movie. Can anyone back me on this?

There has been a LOT more movie talk pertaining to this than there was with Sopranos. I've heard it from wahlberg (producer), ellin (exec producer/creator), a lot from the cast in various interviews. Plus, there is a definite ending to this, unlike the mystery behind the Sopranos. I've even heard this could lead to more than one movie like Sex in the City.

If they do kill off Vince, they could do a prequel movie about the guys in NYC before they went to Cali. That would be cooler than doing a movie about thier future endevours (a la Sex In the City).

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

the tapes were leaked by amanda's assistant last season.

Lizzie? I thought she agreed not to do it and gave the tapes back to him, and right after she gave him the tapes Babs came in and told him to check that site out.

Am I missing something?

Amanda told ari that her assistant did it at that restaurant when he went to her table and reamed her out for trying to steal the NFL team.

Here (below) are my predictions from last week. I'm leaning more toward Ari ending up with his wife than with Dana. It will be interesting to see how they get to that resolution. I still think Ari will talk to Terrance about E though. E and Ari have always had tension, this would be Ari's way of showing that he does care for him personally rather than just seeing him as a business associate.

My predictions:

Turtle starts to prepare for the Don Pepe's launch....aka, his story is over.
Drama is a hit with critics and starts getting real movie offers (emmy nod maybe?)...his story is also over.
Vince gets Sophia (Hell, he'll probably ask her to marry him), Airwalkers, and whatever else he wants....his story was over last year. However, as someone else said, he was clutch this year.
The final episode will focus on the resolution of E and Ari's stories.
Ari....this one is tough. I think it's pretty obvious that he is going to get back together with his wife....however, I would not put it past Doug Ellin to put Ari with Dana Gordon and just as he's about to lose half of the company, Vince swoops in with his newly earned $15 mil from Avion and helps his "family" member out.
E....we know how this is going to end, but how they get to the resolution will be the interesting part. I say E gets back with Sloan after Ari goes to Terrance and convinces him that E is a good guy and he and Sloan decide they do not need a prenup and Drama, Turtle, and Vince go to Sloan and try to convince her to give him another chance. She will be on the plane ready to take off for New York when E shows up at the airport to stop her. She gets off the plane, jumps into his arms, everybody is there...we get a group hug...and the credits roll.....the end of entourage...

......until the movie.

Because we know that everything in real Hollywood ends with a happy ending 
eyes.gif

Not that I don't agree with everything you wrote.  It's just the typical crap we've had to sit through from Entourage for 8 seasons.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

my man Turtle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I give Turtle props for being ambitious but dude is a constant failure. Vince is always bailing him out.

thats true but... i respect him for wanting to do it on his own without backing from vince. says a lot about his character and mindset. He just wants to succeed outside of vince's shadow. But as a friend, you gotta give it to Vince for holdin him down even though he didnt want it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by psk2310

If they do kill off Vince, they could do a prequel movie about the guys in NYC before they went to Cali. That would be cooler than doing a movie about thier future endevours (a la Sex In the City).

nope...Turtle lost weight. you know hes not goin back lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom