Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Were there 2 episodes on last week? Or did my comcast on demand just mess up and give me episode 7 a week early?!?!

i had episode 7 a week early too

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Lizzie? I thought she agreed not to do it and gave the tapes back to him, and right after she gave him the tapes Babs came in and told him to check that site out.

Am I missing something?

Amanda told ari that her assistant did it at that restaurant when he went to her table and reamed her out for trying to steal the NFL team.

Here (below) are my predictions from last week. I'm leaning more toward Ari ending up with his wife than with Dana. It will be interesting to see how they get to that resolution. I still think Ari will talk to Terrance about E though. E and Ari have always had tension, this would be Ari's way of showing that he does care for him personally rather than just seeing him as a business associate.

My predictions:

Turtle starts to prepare for the Don Pepe's launch....aka, his story is over.
Drama is a hit with critics and starts getting real movie offers (emmy nod maybe?)...his story is also over.
Vince gets Sophia (Hell, he'll probably ask her to marry him), Airwalkers, and whatever else he wants....his story was over last year. However, as someone else said, he was clutch this year.
The final episode will focus on the resolution of E and Ari's stories.
Ari....this one is tough. I think it's pretty obvious that he is going to get back together with his wife....however, I would not put it past Doug Ellin to put Ari with Dana Gordon and just as he's about to lose half of the company, Vince swoops in with his newly earned $15 mil from Avion and helps his "family" member out.
E....we know how this is going to end, but how they get to the resolution will be the interesting part. I say E gets back with Sloan after Ari goes to Terrance and convinces him that E is a good guy and he and Sloan decide they do not need a prenup and Drama, Turtle, and Vince go to Sloan and try to convince her to give him another chance. She will be on the plane ready to take off for New York when E shows up at the airport to stop her. She gets off the plane, jumps into his arms, everybody is there...we get a group hug...and the credits roll.....the end of entourage...

......until the movie.

Because we know that everything in real Hollywood ends with a happy ending 
eyes.gif

Not that I don't agree with everything you wrote.  It's just the typical crap we've had to sit through from Entourage for 8 seasons.

Yeah, I hear ya, but the reason I predicted it that way is because Doug Ellin said in a few interviews that everything would end on a happy note.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

They're all gonna die at the end.

this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Random as hell.
but I just realized they revealed Ari's wife's real name this season 
laugh.gif

Right I noticed that too! I cant even remember they referred to here all the time. Was it just "My Wife, or Ari's Wife"

Anyone check out the writer for the show Ally Musika.

I saw her on that pre view show before season 8 where they had the the whole cast, Mark Whalberg, and show's producers for a round table interview thing.

Anyways she's pretty
pimp.gif

Google her.

By the way^^^^ Sloan is from my hometown! Best chicks in Canada are from my hometown hands down.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

my final episode predictions: (been watching since episode one, so pretty familiar with the writing/plot direction)

- turtle: starts up restaurant, fulfills his desire to be 'self made'
- drama: gets the tv movie going, johny bananas takes off, and he accepts his role as a tv actor and stops trying to make it big
- E: moves back to NY to try and work on things with Sloan, runs the company from NY, scott takes LA (after he has a sit down with Terrance and earns his respect)
- Ari: gets back with wife and 'gives her what she always wanted'... a family man... which leads to...
- Vince: uses his money from Avion to form a new agency. Murphy/Lavin/Gold/Chase is formed (E,Scott and Ari), which allows Ari to work less having Scott to split Hollywood with. No marriage but vows to settle down with the new girl and focus on writing scripts/producing (with her help)

minor plot stuff - lloyd becomes a real agent with Ari gone. dana gordon has a sit down with mrs gold and explains that Ari is a changed man and she is lucky to have him. turtles avion girl call him and apologizes but dude moves on.

** I would be surprised to have some type of cliff hanging ending towards a movie. The writers/producers seemed to invested in making sure the story ends well WITH OR WITHOUT a movie follow up.
Here's my two cents:

Turtle - Learns from his business mistakes and becomes successful and self made with the restaurant just as you noted.
Johnny Drama - Stars in his brother's written tv movie and Johnny Bananas becomes a successful franchised cartoon. I also think that he will go on to star in bigger films just like his brother, Vince.
Eric Murphy - Reconciles with Sloan and he decides to move back with her to N.Y. Hint: I believe that there is a possiblilty that they may get married if there is a Entourage Movie in the works.
Vincent Chase - He continues to do a couple more blockbuster films before he decides to take on writing/producing/directing. I also think that he will eventually settle down with, if not this last season's love interest (Sphie Lear played by Alice Eve), then someone who I feel has known him way before he became a movie star and who is from his hometown Queens, N.Y. Hint: She will most likely be revealed in an Entourage Movie.
Ari Gold - I'm 50/50 on this one. The first scenario would be Ari finally realizing that he has neglected and missed out on lost time being spent with his kids and wife which leads him to reconciling his marriage with Mrs. Ari. Therefore, he leaves the TMA agency to become a family man. On the other hand, the second scenario would be that their marriage has been damaged beyond repair and they eventually get divorced. Therefore, they both move on, Ari starts his new life with Dana Gordon and they both continue to work in Hollywood. Mrs. Ari remains to be with Bobby Flay.
Lloyd - Becomes a successful agent (he is already head of the tv department at the agency as seen in this last season). Sky's the limt for Lloyd and I think he will eventually get promoted to the top.
Billy Walsh - Continues to keep doing what he does best by perfecting his craft such as: directing movies, creating Johnny Bananas, and supporting the entourage crew with his wisdom and advice.
Scott Lavin - I think Scott and E will part ways with their agency either in this last episode or movie. Scott will probably take full ownership control of their agency while E and Sloan start their own thing in N.Y.

In the end, all is well and Entourage will be missed. Entourage to me, will go down as one of those Legen...wait for it...dary shows of all time! We'll have to watch the last episode to actually see how each of them will end on a good note.

Jeremy Piven tweeted this earlier today: "Finale episode of Entourage is Sun, if u keep it rolling for the end credits you will see how it really ends ...(heard it here 1st)"

Originally Posted by binman3k3

Jeremy Piven tweeted this earlier today: "Finale episode of Entourage is Sun, if u keep it rolling for the end credits you will see how it really ends ...(heard it here 1st)"

^Sounds interesting.

^^ that sucks. I don't have HBO- hopefully my download will have the scene after the credits.

*crosses fingers**

Originally Posted by big1236

^^ that sucks. I don't have HBO- hopefully my download will have the scene after the credits.

*crosses fingers**

Gonna have to watch on HBOgo..... Sucks that I will miss the original airing.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by do work son

explain how attempting to get back with his wife of 20 years and 2 children is simp.

i'll wait

laugh.gif
 NT'ers just love to throw that simp word around non-stop, actin like they would be SO DAMN PIMP in all of these hollywood situations. 
laugh.gif

melissa is *%*%@! she's the reason why EVERYTHING fell apart last season ...she knocked ari off balance, THEN dissed him and left him for
dead in the restaurant last season after he was defending his family. ari NEVER disrespected his family after season ONE.

melissa, went againts his wishes and did the soap show, kissed homeboy, made him walk home, had a part in floppin' medlin. made ari fire lizzy
the whole 8 seasons she's been a NAGGY *%*%@! ....PERIOD

dana been a rider the whole show ALSO known him for 20+ years ...he dissed dana for a NAG! who flirts and *%#@# EVERY chance she gets.
she kissed the soap kid, flirted with the shirtless young guys dissing ari (season 7), #%%!%% the chef dude...all she does is COMPLAIN and cheats

in my book putting up with that makes you a SIMP
this ether of Melissa Gold  was both strong and warranted. 

Originally Posted by Kickz2Sneakerz

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

my final episode predictions: (been watching since episode one, so pretty familiar with the writing/plot direction)

- turtle: starts up restaurant, fulfills his desire to be 'self made'
- drama: gets the tv movie going, johny bananas takes off, and he accepts his role as a tv actor and stops trying to make it big
- E: moves back to NY to try and work on things with Sloan, runs the company from NY, scott takes LA (after he has a sit down with Terrance and earns his respect)
- Ari: gets back with wife and 'gives her what she always wanted'... a family man... which leads to...
- Vince: uses his money from Avion to form a new agency. Murphy/Lavin/Gold/Chase is formed (E,Scott and Ari), which allows Ari to work less having Scott to split Hollywood with. No marriage but vows to settle down with the new girl and focus on writing scripts/producing (with her help)

minor plot stuff - lloyd becomes a real agent with Ari gone. dana gordon has a sit down with mrs gold and explains that Ari is a changed man and she is lucky to have him. turtles avion girl call him and apologizes but dude moves on.

** I would be surprised to have some type of cliff hanging ending towards a movie. The writers/producers seemed to invested in making sure the story ends well WITH OR WITHOUT a movie follow up.
Here's my two cents:

Turtle - Learns from his business mistakes and becomes successful and self made with the restaurant just as you noted.
Johnny Drama - Stars in his brother's written tv movie and Johnny Bananas becomes a successful franchised cartoon. I also think that he will go on to star in bigger films just like his brother, Vince.
Eric Murphy - Reconciles with Sloan and he decides to move back with her to N.Y. Hint: I believe that there is a possiblilty that they may get married if there is a Entourage Movie in the works.
Vincent Chase - He continues to do a couple more blockbuster films before he decides to take on writing/producing/directing. I also think that he will eventually settle down with, if not this last season's love interest (Sphie Lear played by Alice Eve), then someone who I feel has known him way before he became a movie star and who is from his hometown Queens, N.Y. Hint: She will most likely be revealed in an Entourage Movie.
Ari Gold - I'm 50/50 on this one. The first scenario would be Ari finally realizing that he has neglected and missed out on lost time being spent with his kids and wife which leads him to reconciling his marriage with Mrs. Ari. Therefore, he leaves the TMA agency to become a family man. On the other hand, the second scenario would be that their marriage has been damaged beyond repair and they eventually get divorced. Therefore, they both move on, Ari starts his new life with Dana Gordon and they both continue to work in Hollywood. Mrs. Ari remains to be with Bobby Flay.
Lloyd - Becomes a successful agent (he is already head of the tv department at the agency as seen in this last season). Sky's the limt for Lloyd and I think he will eventually get promoted to the top.
Billy Walsh - Continues to keep doing what he does best by perfecting his craft such as: directing movies, creating Johnny Bananas, and supporting the entourage crew with his wisdom and advice.
Scott Lavin - I think Scott and E will part ways with their agency either in this last episode or movie. Scott will probably take full ownership control of their agency while E and Sloan start their own thing in N.Y.

In the end, all is well and Entourage will be missed. Entourage to me, will go down as one of those Legen...wait for it...dary shows of all time! We'll have to watch the last episode to actually see how each of them will end on a good note.
ill add to the Ari scenario, he's back with his wife and kids and leaves Lloyd running the company

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
 NT'ers just love to throw that simp word around non-stop, actin like they would be SO DAMN PIMP in all of these hollywood situations. 
laugh.gif

melissa is *%*%@! she's the reason why EVERYTHING fell apart last season ...she knocked ari off balance, THEN dissed him and left him for
dead in the restaurant last season after he was defending his family. ari NEVER disrespected his family after season ONE.

melissa, went againts his wishes and did the soap show, kissed homeboy, made him walk home, had a part in floppin' medlin. made ari fire lizzy
the whole 8 seasons she's been a NAGGY *%*%@! ....PERIOD

dana been a rider the whole show ALSO known him for 20+ years ...he dissed dana for a NAG! who flirts and *%#@# EVERY chance she gets.
she kissed the soap kid, flirted with the shirtless young guys dissing ari (season 7), #%%!%% the chef dude...all she does is COMPLAIN and cheats

in my book putting up with that makes you a SIMP
this ether of Melissa Gold  was both strong and warranted. 

she "left him for dead" in that restaurant because he made a damb fool of himself. he could've had the football team but he ran his mouth and embarrassed himself and her in that restaurant making a scene.

lets not forget, when he left the first agency, SHE PUT UP ALL THE MONEY FOR THE NEW AGENCY. without her putting up that money, ari would've been $%^&*.

we all as men only see it from ari's point of view. yes she seems like a nag and a $%^& but if you look through her eyes, ari has constantly passed on his family for his work.

i don't like the way her character has played out through this, but to call him a simp for trying to repair his marriage is stupid.

^^ I keep hearing that it's only 1/2 hour which sounds BANANAS (pun intended). A series finale in (likely less than) 30 minutes?....

I'd be happy with E and Sloan getting back together and Ari ending up with Dana. $$+! that broad Melissa

For everyone giving their predictions, how in the hell do you guys think they will fit any of those storylines in less than 30 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom