Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I still can't help but wonder how awesome this season would've been if Doug Ellin was intelligent enough to build up to the marriage from episode one. Have Vinny get out of rehab, do the interview and then let everything flow from then. It's like dude just threw her in at the end because he couldn't think of any other way to end the show.

Ellin didn't write most of this season.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

All the songs from Entourage on a Spotify playlist from Scott Vener,the music supervisor on the show

http://open.spotify.com/u...t/5ozDVEiLE66rSI6MS6luta
Why do I live in Canada?
mad.gif

Could anybody with Spotify just PM me the list of songs on that playlist?
smile.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Am I the only one who took count when Vince told Sloan that "E has only been with 5 women his whole life"? 

Let's see:

#1 kristen 

monicakeena.jpg

the perfect 10 model 

holly-valance-2.jpg

#3 Emily

Samaire_Armstrong_300.jpg

#4 SLIZZOAN

EmmanuelleChriqui.jpg

#4 1/2 Tori

entourage-season-3-20060718025133147-000.jpg

#5 Ashley

art.ashley.entourage.hbo.jpg

#6 Melinda

Melinda-Clarke-entourage.jpg

He's been with 6.5 women that we know of (5.5 if you omit Melinda for the sake of lying to Sloan). Surely he's gotten more vagina (that Vince knows of) before they moved to the Westcoast. Either way, sad that this show is over. I'll prob watch through the series when I finish up the Wire

Spoiler [+]
988591.jpg

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Am I the only one who took count when Vince told Sloan that "E has only been with 5 women his whole life"? 

Let's see:

#1 kristen 

monicakeena.jpg

the perfect 10 model 

holly-valance-2.jpg

#3 Emily

Samaire_Armstrong_300.jpg

#4 SLIZZOAN

EmmanuelleChriqui.jpg

#4 1/2 Tori

entourage-season-3-20060718025133147-000.jpg

#5 Ashley

art.ashley.entourage.hbo.jpg

#6 Melinda

Melinda-Clarke-entourage.jpg

He's been with 6.5 women that we know of (5.5 if you omit Melinda for the sake of lying to Sloan). Surely he's gotten more vagina (that Vince knows of) before they moved to the Westcoast. Either way, sad that this show is over. I'll prob watch through the series when I finish up the Wire

Spoiler [+]
988591.jpg
you are forgetting one...the tall British girl who Vince and E met at the pool (they were in LA for business for bedding sales)

what about the 2 girls in the hot tub running down the list of celebs eachother got it in with to see who gets Vince. early seasons, i think when Vince first got Aquaman.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Let's see:

#1 kristen 

the perfect 10 model 

#3 Emily

#4 SLIZZOAN

#4 1/2 Tori

#5 Ashley

#6 Melinda

Spoiler [+]
you are forgetting one...the tall British girl who Vince and E met at the pool (they were in LA for business for bedding sales)

don't forget about the one he thought he got herpes from

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Let's see:

#1 kristen 

the perfect 10 model 

#3 Emily

#4 SLIZZOAN

#4 1/2 Tori

#5 Ashley

#6 Melinda

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif

also the girl who looked like Kristen. think that was in season 1

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

roll.gif

also the girl who looked like Kristen. think that was in season 1

Don't forget Anna Faris from season 4 and that model chick that grabbed his balls on the plane to Hawaii from season 5 episode 7 "Gotta Look Up To Get Down".

Why would Vince give an accurate number if he's trying to fix things b/t e and sloan....yall are some virgin idiots
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

All the songs from Entourage on a Spotify playlist from Scott Vener,the music supervisor on the show

http://open.spotify.com/u...t/5ozDVEiLE66rSI6MS6luta
Why do I live in Canada?
mad.gif

Could anybody with Spotify just PM me the list of songs on that playlist?
smile.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Me too, if someone could do that it would be much appreciated
Can someone please send an invite to this email [email protected] ? ty

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Why would Vince give an accurate number if he's trying to fix things b/t e and sloan....yall are some virgin idiots
laugh.gif

word to your screen name

Back
Top Bottom