Entourage is not a very good show.

seasons 1-3a were awsome, seasons 6 was pretty good

seasons 3b-5 were all forgettable one time watches except for yom kippur episode in 3b

seasons 1-3a were awsome, seasons 6 was pretty good

seasons 3b-5 were all forgettable one time watches except for yom kippur episode in 3b

I got really into this show, but I agree. . . . .I just don't know how much of trying to get Vincent Chase a deal and having his crew live off of his sloppy 2nds can I handle.

Is there any future to this show??? the answer No.

It's run its course and has reincarnated into "Making it in America" where it's now trying to get a fashion deal.

I got really into this show, but I agree. . . . .I just don't know how much of trying to get Vincent Chase a deal and having his crew live off of his sloppy 2nds can I handle.

Is there any future to this show??? the answer No.

It's run its course and has reincarnated into "Making it in America" where it's now trying to get a fashion deal.

its just cause it relates to NT since its what's "hip" @ the very moment, songs that are current. gagdets and women that are current, it doesn't have lasting appeal overtime at all, 10-20 years later watching it, it's gonna seem lame as hell

its just cause it relates to NT since its what's "hip" @ the very moment, songs that are current. gagdets and women that are current, it doesn't have lasting appeal overtime at all, 10-20 years later watching it, it's gonna seem lame as hell

Idk if anyone remembers that Youtube parody of Entourage where they always canceled vince's movies for dumb reasons then somehow he'd end up doing the movie anyway, but that's how the show is.  I think people take the show for being something it's not, it's just a glamorized version of a bunch of friends living in Hollywood.  Not sure what some of you expected the show to be, but I like watching it
pimp.gif

Idk if anyone remembers that Youtube parody of Entourage where they always canceled vince's movies for dumb reasons then somehow he'd end up doing the movie anyway, but that's how the show is.  I think people take the show for being something it's not, it's just a glamorized version of a bunch of friends living in Hollywood.  Not sure what some of you expected the show to be, but I like watching it
pimp.gif

my favorite show easy
pimp.gif

but the season where it was all about Medellin had me turned off for a bit because I was tired of every episode being about that damn movie.

but other than that season, I love the show
pimp.gif

my favorite show easy
pimp.gif

but the season where it was all about Medellin had me turned off for a bit because I was tired of every episode being about that damn movie.

but other than that season, I love the show
pimp.gif

i agree with everything the writer said except #6.  i quit a year or two ago. it's no longer must see tv for me. sometimes when i have some free time to bang out, i'll go online to watch. but it's no longer "must see tv".  and when i do watch, i'm looking for a couple things: ari going ballistic, vince banging some chick, e's chick (emanuelle chriqui).  i not pressed to see the rest of the episode. 

and to the person that posted that all the other HBO shows are trash, S T F U and S Y A D. 

i agree with everything the writer said except #6.  i quit a year or two ago. it's no longer must see tv for me. sometimes when i have some free time to bang out, i'll go online to watch. but it's no longer "must see tv".  and when i do watch, i'm looking for a couple things: ari going ballistic, vince banging some chick, e's chick (emanuelle chriqui).  i not pressed to see the rest of the episode. 

and to the person that posted that all the other HBO shows are trash, S T F U and S Y A D. 

even sopranos jumped shark around 5-6 seasons. Entourage is definitely falling off but I will still watch until the very end.

even sopranos jumped shark around 5-6 seasons. Entourage is definitely falling off but I will still watch until the very end.

Back
Top Bottom