Entourage is not a very good show.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

this show is trash along with the wire, and all the other HBO shows you people hype up

Your opinion sucks. I'm not going to call you wrong, but you suck.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

this show is trash along with the wire, and all the other HBO shows you people hype up

Your opinion sucks. I'm not going to call you wrong, but you suck.

i actually hated eric's relationship angles from season 1-3 but season 4 and on that %%%@ started correlating w/ my life so i could relate to it
laugh.gif

i actually hated eric's relationship angles from season 1-3 but season 4 and on that %%%@ started correlating w/ my life so i could relate to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Taylavell

The days of good television are gone. Now u wanna take this from me??? Im gonna continue to watch this show.
this....da 90's are over...ya better appreciate this show while its still on air.

Originally Posted by Taylavell

The days of good television are gone. Now u wanna take this from me??? Im gonna continue to watch this show.
this....da 90's are over...ya better appreciate this show while its still on air.

word....now the marketing and product placement going on in entourage is beyond blatant

and i agree with "guilty escapism"

word....now the marketing and product placement going on in entourage is beyond blatant

and i agree with "guilty escapism"

Back
Top Bottom