:::::: ENTOURAGE: "NO MORE DRAMA" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

For some strange reason, I feel like I know what's gonna happen with Drama's role on Five Towns
My first reaction is that he's going to force the writers to turn Drama's character gay.
He's either gonna make his character gay or disabled.

I think this was the best episode of this season.

It dragged along the plot while being very entertaining at the same time.

Plus, we got to see Arnold lol.

is this the first time we saw something from gatsby?
Maybe im late but its was a new age gatsby?!?

im lookin forward to Drama gettin tortured
laugh.gif

lol

that was a good episode, finally get to see Kate Mara
pimp.gif

that scotty douche is the guy from Ocean's 11-13 right?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

lol

that was a good episode, finally get to see Kate Mara
pimp.gif

is that the chick from murrays office? if so she runs laps around ashley , E better tap that

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nah but in all seriousness how does bob saget in real life keeps raking in so much dam cash?

bob caking like that?

isn't he an in-demand comedian?
the only comedians getting serious money right now are in the judd apatow camp.
Yeah, I'm sure Dane Cook, the guys in the Blue Collar Comedy tour, etc. are all wasting away in the poorhouse. Judd Apatow's "camp" is full of comedic actors, not comedians, and they've done more projects without Judd's involvement than with, and they are paid as in-demand actors.
I'm aware of the differance between a comedian and an actor who is usually in comedies. Bob saget didn't get the majority of his moneybeing a comedian. A large agency is not bending over backwards going crazy over signing bob saget. I never said he wasin the poor house, I said he's doing just fine. But noone in a large agency is losing sleep over not signing bob saget. I doubt larry the cable guy demandsthat much attention these days either.

I hated last night's episode. It felt like 25 minutes of fluff. Nothing was accomplished or moved forward with the plot of the season.

lol

Think so... i recognize him from a couple other movies also... enemy of the state i think being one of them
LOL @ bob saget though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I hated last night's episode. It felt like 25 minutes of fluff. Nothing was accomplished or moved forward with the plot of the season.

pretty much.

although E's assitant or whatever she was is purrrrtyyyyy

Originally Posted by nwt

lol

Think so... i recognize him from a couple other movies also... enemy of the state i think being one of them
LOL @ bob saget though
laugh.gif

thats why he looked familiar...i couldn't figure it out
laugh.gif

This ep was pure comedy. LOL when E sent Ari that sex toy and Lloyd looking like he gonna use it. LMAO when Bob Saget said he wanted to have sex in MurrayB's office and when Turtle's girlfriend said you are gonna shoot yourself like Plexico. I read somewhere in this post that next year is the lastseason, is this true? I hope not.

Originally Posted by truestt

That was Scott Caan
Correct. He seems to always play a douche whenever I see him. Makes me think he probably is one in real life. Anyway, he's effective in therole he's been given here.

Saget is somewhat funny, but I get a little tired of his act. OK, Bob, we know that you're not like the character you played in Full House. You can stoptalking about getting coked up and effing hookers.

All in all, good episode.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

is this the first time we saw something from gatsby?
Maybe im late but its was a new age gatsby?!?

im lookin forward to Drama gettin tortured
laugh.gif
Yes. In the last episode of last season, Scorsese described the movie as a "re-imagining" of the Great Gatsby to Vince.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

That was Scott Caan
Correct. He seems to always play a douche whenever I see him. Makes me think he probably is one in real life. Anyway, he's effective in the role he's been given here.

Saget is somewhat funny, but I get a little tired of his act. OK, Bob, we know that you're not like the character you played in Full House. You can stop talking about getting coked up and effing hookers.

Pshhh.....Charlie Tweeder was THAT dude.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by lawdog1

That was Scott Caan
Correct. He seems to always play a douche whenever I see him. Makes me think he probably is one in real life. Anyway, he's effective in the role he's been given here.

Saget is somewhat funny, but I get a little tired of his act. OK, Bob, we know that you're not like the character you played in Full House. You can stop talking about getting coked up and effing hookers.

Pshhh.....Charlie Tweeder was THAT dude.

WORD.

2ymagsy.jpg

Listen. You give 'em a Percocet, two Vicodin and a couple of beers, and the panties drop. It's very nice.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Funny episode, but they need to start doing more with the season. A sex tape scandal with Vince would be really awesome and fresh. Hopefully they go in thatdirection.

Back
Top Bottom