:::::: ENTOURAGE: "RUNNIN' ON E" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by bkmac

The relaxing scenes when it's just Vince, E, Drama and Turtle are the best part of the show. Sitting back with an ice cold beer, just thinking about how to enjoy life, that's life itself.
pimp.gif

This may be hard to find, but is there a website that lists all of the songs used for the episodes (even dating back to Season 1)?

http://www.hbo.com/entour.../season06/episode69.html

last two episodes for me have been great. i dont really know what people that don't like this show want. You didn't laugh at the Zac Efron comment?

Another wasted ep

other than drama with the jokes it was wack

E is a waste of a person on the show

everything seems like a waste

but above all else it makes me sick to see how nice Ari is

him being nice to that #+%+%...smh

It's just sad

The relaxing scenes when it's just Vince, E, Drama and Turtle are the best part of the show. Sitting back with an ice cold beer, just thinking about how to enjoy life, that's life itself.
pimp.gif

This may be hard to find, but is there a website that lists all of the songs used for the episodes (even dating back to Season 1)?

You should be able to look up all the episodes/songs on hbo.com/entourage. There's an episode guide that shows what songs were during scenes, where sceneswere shot, etc.

As for the episode, I enjoyed it, but as always, flew by so fast.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Another wasted ep

It's just sad

where have I heard this song and dance before? oh right, the last 3 sundays. dude, just move on if you don't like it

Before you know it Andrew is gonna be $+#*%$* with Ari's business and money...not a good look.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

pimp.gif

http://www.hbo.com/entour.../season06/episode69.html
Thanks man. I'm about to start working on an Entourage playlist
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

best episode of this season so far, mainly because of Ari though

last weeks was a lot better, this episode felt like exactly what happened in the show, vince and E bored with nothing to do other than have sex, it had itslaughts though

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

BEST SHOW ON TV. PERIOD
pimp.gif
Meh.
i wasnt big on sons of anarchy when it first came out but i am anticipating its return

bijald0331 wrote:

Another wasted ep

It's just sad

where have I heard this song and dance before? oh right, the last 3 sundays. dude, just move on if you don't like it

or you could just chose not to quote me every week and keep it moving

real talk fam get over yourself i say what i think you say what you think

you act like this show is above criticism or something

What part of torturing Lloyd, lying to his wife, chewing out Andrew in the beginning of the episode, and big leaguing the junior agent when she tried to talkto him gives you the impression that Ari has gotten too nice?

dland24 wrote:
What part of torturing Lloyd, lying to his wife, chewing out Andrew in the beginning of the episode, and big leaguing the junior agent when she tried to talk to him gives you the impression that Ari has gotten too nice?
He always lied to his wife. But even when you look at this situation that was not even a big deal

He didn't chew out andrew though, Ari from season 4 would of ripped into dude. Ari didn't even get his point across obviously because Andrew "tookhis advice"

As for the Jr. agent that is what was the worst. The old Ari would have cussed her out for even coming to his office or fired her for opening her mouth

if you think im reaching I would refer you to the time he fired the twin that got his wife slept with by his brother cause he made more mony. Also the day hefried the guy with the eye problems or the day he fried the mail boy cause he thought he repped James Camron.

Ari is a person who was talking shop at a mans funeral (Allen G) and who worked on the holy Jewish holiday. He is a beast and the fact that they have himtrying to be buddy buddy with trutle a man he wouldnt even talk to before or put up with all of this nonsence from Andrew and some blow off Jr. agent is sick.

bijald0331 wrote:

Another wasted ep

It's just sad

dude last week i didnt even reply to your nonsense but your ALWAYS talking about how soft ari has gotten or how you dont like the show...i meanyou said that twice alone in this thread. if you dont like it, leave it be.

ever thought ari is nice because his main client VINCE is living the good life without a worry, stacking scripts and offers after hitting ROCK bottom? Hiscompany is growing, and dude is genuinely becoming a better person? Do you remember the episode where he needed to get his son in the school, sat down withdude or the porch and finally realized he needed to change

and dont be confused ari still got it in him.

i liked this episode, I was thinking Jamie was gonna get picked up for more episodes as dramas love interest and then turtle was gonna get pissed but lookinat next weeks episodes it looks like they not going that direction.

EB4President wrote:

bijald0331 wrote:

Another wasted ep

It's just sad

dude last week i didnt even reply to your nonsense but your ALWAYS talking about how soft ari has gotten or how you dont like the show...i mean you said that twice alone in this thread. if you dont like it, leave it be.

ever thought ari is nice because his main client VINCE is living the good life without a worry, stacking scripts and offers after hitting ROCK bottom? His company is growing, and dude is genuinely becoming a better person? Do you remember the episode where he needed to get his son in the school, sat down with dude or the porch and finally realized he needed to change

and dont be confused ari still got it in him.

i liked this episode, I was thinking Jamie was gonna get picked up for more episodes as dramas love interest and then turtle was gonna get pissed but lookin at next weeks episodes it looks like they not going that direction.

Yes I do. Thats after he had him followed by a PI, tried to blackmail the dentist, and photoshop pictures of him cheating on his wife.

the only reason he got that done was because dude had a kid in the mail room and needed Ari so they made a deal. He was far from "Nice"

even the ep where he goes to see his shrink at the golf course and she says you are growing. He gets mad at himself and goes and fires a person to make himfeel better and says hes back.

So basically you're saying you want Ari to fire everyone that does him wrong, even if they're making him money, in this case, the junior agent?

You want Ari to fire one of his closest friends?

And you want Ari to neglect Turtle, his favorite client's close friend?

81ackMamba wrote:
So basically you're saying you want Ari to fire everyone that does him wrong, even if they're making him money, in this case, the junior agent?

You want Ari to fire one of his closest friends?

And you want Ari to neglect Turtle, his favorite client's close friend?
lets address this from bottom to top

Obviously you are new to the show or you would know Ari has always been rude to turtle and drama both. I think last week was the only time I have ever seen himbe nice to turtle. So to answer your question yes I would like him to be rude to them cause its funny

I do not want Ari to fire his close friend but if he did I would not be mad at him. Andrew is hurting himself but more importantly he is hurting Ari (ari evensaid that himself). What i would of liked however was for Ari to have been alittle more foreful in telling him to get his %$@@ together.

Finally yes I beleive any person beneath Ari that does him wrong he should fire and/or be mean as hell to like he always is. BECAUSE THAT IS FUNNY. And that iswhat makes Ari the best character on TV. Maybe the best episode was the one were he crashed Babbs all women's dinner and just went in on her.

Back
Top Bottom