:::::: ENTOURAGE: "SCARED STRAIGHT" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Best episode of the season so far. The seasons end too quickly, it's always over just when it starts getting good.

Pretty solid ep.

E itching
roll.gif

I wonder how they'll leave us hanging after the finale next week...

Yo next season is going to be sick, ari empire is going to be huge.
Everyones going to be single, i dont know if eric can get slone back

Originally Posted by srvballer

Pretty solid ep.

E itching
roll.gif

I wonder how they'll leave us hanging after the finale next week...
You're from San Francisco? Explains why u found him itching funny
smh.gif

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
Really, this season could have been skipped because nothing of worth has really happened this whole season.
Really, this season could have done without you coming in here and crying every week about how every episode didn't meet your expectations.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Really, this season could have been skipped because nothing of worth has really happened this whole season.
the plot didnt advance but you cant deny all these side stories are entertaining, except for ashley
sick.gif
i deny that

- as you said ashley sucked
-his friend andrew klein? that whole this sucked. what do i care about this idiot having an affair? if he hit HER with the car instead of the house, then wecould talk
-sloan and e side story over and over again is terrible
the lloyd agent stuff was ok but i expected more.
- Gatsby was reduced to nothing. Not even a side story.

This season reminds me of Season 4...great first episode...dragged out middle episodes...then the last couple that save the season.

Pretty good episode. Just bothers me they waited this long to have something happen. I hope that next season isn't the same Gatsby BS with Ferrari.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The new chick from UCLA is[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Turtle is winning.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]E is stupid for leaving Sloan (I'd cuff in a heartbeat) for Ashley.. shedoesn't even look too stable.[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
Really, this season could have done without you coming in here and crying every week about how every episode didn't meet your expectations.

Hurt your feelings boo-boo???? Sorry you can't realize this show went to !*#* this season. I mean last season had a lot of flows but at least there wasdevelopment. This season it seems Ellin was like %@#@ it, let's just throw some celeb's in scenes and hopefully people will keep gobbling this !*#* up.I have a feeling next season will be the last though, so they will actually make an effort to do something worth while.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

where is vince going in 4 months? what movie is he shooting?
See this is the exact problem with this season. If you miss three episodes you have no clue what's going on. And not in that Lost/24 way.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

Hurt your feelings boo-boo???? Sorry you can't realize this show went to !*#* this season.

6e5158467a6ebbfeb9496cd923a29f8192b9fa8.jpg

i still watch the show religiously, but has anyone noticed that none of the actors are good at acting... at all? even jeremy piven is starting to becomerepetitive. he's only good in his "when %+@+ hits the fan" mode.

Back
Top Bottom